4GB MID 80006 806 WM8650 Google Android 8" touchscreen Tablet PC Touchpad

The 8650 is not a very tablet. Better off getting the new Informic Tablet instead which is exactly the same price.
If you guys need firmware in the future, just let me know and I can provide as the factories are working with me.

Alan

Hello Matt852369
, If it is posible i'd like your help please.

I have a WM8650 Epad Android 7" Touchscreen Tablet, with Android OS 2.2, Kernel 2.6.32 and build Number V 1.5.5. Mi problem is that my tablet doesn't used to work and i was looking for a firmware to make work again, and i happened to find this blog, were you solved the problem for
m1tch11. Since my tablet use the same OS that this user i followed your instructions and it was able to start again; with the little difference that my tablet is 7" therefore the screen size doesn't show right, it appears bigger.

Can you please tell me were can I find the proper firmware for it??? I liked that OS but i don´t know were else to look.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hello hamr,

Sorry for my very late answer.

I think you have this model: Eken M009s Android 2.2 / Infotmic x210 800MHz / WIFI / 2GB - www.gadget-store.eu

You can download the firmware on EKEN Tablet PC,Car DVR Support Download Center but choose Eken M009s ==> 1.5.5 multi-touch 1609

dowload it and install it like they say on the website.

If you have questions, you can ask them to me.

Kind Regards,
Mathias Haeck

I have a wonder media mw8650 and I want to improve it, it won't let me download a media player can only go to youtube and watch videos and I've tried downloading a fireware but it won't let me do it,please someone help me.

Hello,

Try reinstalling of the firmware: EKEN Tablet PC,Car DVR Support Download CenterChoose the correct firmware!

If you have questions, You can ask them.

Kind Regards,
Mathias Haeck

help me please I have no idea what the heck I'm doing here!!!!!I have a Android 7 inch Tablet.The little instruction books is no help!!i want to change the time !!Help
Thanks Sandy

Hello,

Go to settings ==> Date and time.

Choose you region,...

If you have questions, You can ask them.

Kind Regards,
Mathias Haeck

HI i just got one that sound the same it is a M806S and i think it is now bricked. It was booting but non responding touch screen. I tried to get a firmware from the main suppliers website but now it will not even boot. It's like new condition and i have checked the battery and it seems very charged up. Just will not do anything.. I am so stuck.. Any help out there?
Thanks

look on forum for uberoid custom rom. I used v10.1 . It can be tricky to load for us noobs but after trial and many errors I got a much better tab. The trick is correctly identifying your device model number. Mine was sold to me as an e18 but was actually a mid703. There's plenty of info on wondermedia based pages before you go ahead and load it from your pc.TAKE HEED of what you read. Took me a while before I understood some of the jargon but I got there in the end.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

thanks for the advice, which i will check it out. Just keep in mind that not sure it will do me much good without getting it to turn on. That is why i am thinking there are serious problems.

I don't have this exact model but mine has 2 icons. The ones that say 'APP MARKET(android') is not the real android market. the one that says 'MARKET' icon (looks like a white shopping bag with green Android on it) is the real android market. I have the MID M009 MW8650 and that was my instructions that I got when I purchased mine...don't know if this helps or not, but just putting this out there

Back