88% battery charge

comoeuamais

May 4, 2011
Hello everyone

I have a Flytouch3 (Superpad2) for about 2 days and I have an issue with my battery.
I can't charge more that 88% of the battery. Anyone experience something similar to this?
I'm only have about 1h ~1h half running video and about 2h~2h half playing with pictures, music...
I already charge the battery for 8h and still indicates me 88%, never passed to 100%.

Any advice from you? What can I do to solve my problem.

Already turn off Wifi, reduce the brightness, turn off sync and so one.

Please I will appreciate your advices

I had the same problem with mine. It would get to 88% charge quickly then seem to sit there for a long time. It does however get to 100%, just took longer than normal. I also had the problem of the battery draining quickly. I installed android assistant to help with battery issues, plus I turned my GPS off. I saw the satellite signal streaming from my tablet but didn't realize it was my GPS until I had my tablet for about a week. It was draining my battery quickly and once I turned it off my battery life has improved significantly.

I had the same problem with mine. It would get to 88% charge quickly then seem to sit there for a long time. It does however get to 100%, just took longer than normal. I also had the problem of the battery draining quickly. I installed android assistant to help with battery issues, plus I turned my GPS off. I saw the satellite signal streaming from my tablet but didn't realize it was my GPS until I had my tablet for about a week. It was draining my battery quickly and once I turned it off my battery life has improved significantly.

Thanks bratcat, what did you used to turn off the GPS?

Already have all things ready to do it except the z4root program, w'll install today to see if works.

Thanks to both

Back