Archos 70 IT Fring Forecloses when i click on Video conference button to connect

movadoevo8

Dec 27, 2010
Has anyone tried to use Fring on their Archos 70 IT? When i try to use it forecloses everytime and will not allow me to use video conferencing. When i do the test call i can hear the recording, but i'm forced to foreclose. Can anyone confirm if their Fring works?

My tablet has the OTA 2.2 software froyo and the only hacking i did was the Google Market place which didn't even require rooting of any type was just installing aps and clearing data cache etc....

Thanks.

Doesn't work on my Archos 70 either. Found some info that said Fring latest version does not work with 2.2. Will try an older version I have downloaded - 1.6.

Yeah me too. ARCHOS is advertised as video chat with fring and doesnt work lol...anyone know of another app?

Just tried an older version of fringe - looked like it was going to work, even brought up the black video box...... but still waiting, waiting for fring to load.... I think it must have frozen.... Had to reboot to get out of it..
So, no luck.

Back