Epad 7" Wonder Media WM8650 need help!!!

gorjos

Apr 5, 2012
Hi every one! I'm new in the forum. We recently bought 2 Epads 7" Wonder Media WM8650 tablets, and i don't know what models are. They have a green led, black audio port, vibrate, and 4gb memory. I tried to upgrade one of them to a HYBRID_WM8650_UBEROID_1.3.0_v5.7, i followed all the steps, and the tablet got stuck in a " WM8650 Uberoid2.2 upgrade preparing, please wait....." screen. I wait for about 30 min and nothing happend. I tried with almost all the option numbers and have the same result. I don't know what can i do. I't possible to make a rom backup for the other tablet and installing on this one?? I have to wait more time??
Here is a pic for the details of the original rom:

$20120305005558.jpg

Thanks for the help you can give me, i'm desperate already, i just have 5 days with the tablets....

Try uberoid v10. This is what I used and it works fine. It sounds like you have same or very similar tab to me, mine was n4gb grn/red led. After trying several changer numbers mine finally worked with no 8. Looking at the details I presumed my tab was a mid703. This may or may not be the same one but its worth a try if you haven't already. Ps did you type in rt3070 before changer no? This helps wi-fi a bit.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Ps also when rebooting with sd card, leave charger plugged in. Someone somewhere said this makes a difference, don't ask me why, maybe a full power thing, who knows? Good luck

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Thanks to much for your response!!! I guess mine are mid703 too, but the option 8 does not work either. How much time do i wait to know if its the right option? Where i find the uberoid v10? How can i type in rt3070 before changer??

Ok, i tried with the uberoid v10, and install all it!!! It's said "please remove the sd card" and i did it, the tablet shutdown and power on, but only black screen appears, why is that? I'ts been like this for about 15 min, do i have wait more? I choose a bad option??

I do the proccess again, and i note an error, appears " *E* Failed to mount Android-Data Partition", is this normal?? After that, it says "Copying files....." and then says: "Please remove SD card". is this normal? How can i repair this error?

Back