GPS CoPilot DeLorme

RalphW

Dec 14, 2010
Are there any usb drivers for the DeLorme LT-20 Earthmate GPS Receiver that will work with the CoPilot Navigation Program?

Try this for me, Put your BT dongle in another computer and pair the Earthmate. Then pull the dongle and put it back in the Flytouch.
Ok, why try this?
I was able to connect both my Apple Bluetooth wireless keyboard and Apple Magic Mouse to my Flytouch 2 (10.1") using this method.
I have not had any luck getting my Earthmate to "talk" to any of the GPS "aware" apps I have tried. You are speaking of a program "CoPilot Navigation" which I do not have and I'm interested to see if you can use the "pre pairing" trick I'm using.
Good luck!

Try this for me, Put your BT dongle in another computer and pair the Earthmate. Then pull the dongle and put it back in the Flytouch.
Ok, why try this?
I was able to connect both my Apple Bluetooth wireless keyboard and Apple Magic Mouse to my Flytouch 2 (10.1") using this method.
I have not had any luck getting my Earthmate to "talk" to any of the GPS "aware" apps I have tried. You are speaking of a program "CoPilot Navigation" which I do not have and I'm interested to see if you can use the "pre pairing" trick I'm using.
Good luck!

I know this is a really old thread; but this might be helpful for subsequent Googlers.
I can get the Earthmate BT-20 to pair, via Blutooth, to my Gtablet using the "GPS Bluetooth Provider" app; but can't get Maps to "connect" to it.
However, when connected via USB, it works with Maps.
Am running Flashback8 on the Gtab.

Back