Hello!

RoyalCityRose

Apr 4, 2013
Hi everyone, I just joined here.
Hoping to hang out here quite a bit to learn all about Android!

I am currently an Apple user - don't throw things! Haha, just kidding. Well I kind of have to be with my job and working in the creative sector... My agency runs on Apple. I don't mind Apple and I think they're great. However, I am wanting to buy a tablet soon - was thinking of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1"? - and decided on Android. I've heard so much about its functionality and I'm certainly not paying $800 for a tablet (iPad). :)

So yeah that's kinda about me! Oh, and I live in Vancouver, Canada and work in Marketing.

Nice to meet all of you. :D

Hello Rose, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Nice to meet you as well, enjoy the forum!

Hi Spider,
Thank you for the welcome and also for the link to the Q&A forum. Looks like lots of helpful topics there so I am excited to get learning!

Cheers.

Nice to meet you too Rose. Being in the computer business I know a great many tablet owners. Some who own iPads would like to have had the same features and functions I have with my Android tablet, (unrooted). but I haven't run into an Android user yet who wanted an iPad instead.

Thanks for the welcome, leeshor.
Yes, to me it seems like a no-brainer! Can't wait to decide on a tablet and get started with Android.

Hi Playnery, congratulations on your new Nexus 7 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

Back