Help! I think i've bricked my S7

Try to reboot recovery. Hold menu+send+power and turn on.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

Try to reboot recovery. Hold menu+send+power and turn on.

It shows a screen with a progress bar then it disappears and goes back to the hanging screen.
Anything else?

You need to hold them for a long time till a menu in green text like old school terminalcpops up

-brendon

Try a new download of the rom.

You need to hold them for a long time till a menu in green text like old school terminalcpops up

-brendon

I tried this. It starts off at the Ideos logo and then goes to a green screen and the loops between the two.
Haha i held buttons for a couple of minutes :(

Try a new download of the rom.

How would i go about doing this. I can't power on the Tablet which means I can't connect it via usb, right?

Get a stock rom. Put the two files in dload on the sdcard. Reboot machine to load the rom.

Get a stock rom. Put the two files in dload on the sdcard. Reboot machine to load the rom.

Would i need to buy a Mini SD adaptor to put the files onto the Mini SD?

You will have to now. Since you need a working device to mount sdcard any other way.

You will have to now. Since you need a working device to mount sdcard any other way.

Nevermind, I managed to work it out. I just used the update tool and it reinstalled the original 2.1 firmware.

Thanks for all of your help. It's great to see that the Android community is so friendly :)

Back