Honeycomb ROM BoS 6.0 Alpha (6/21/11)

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
So I tried out Flashback, really nice for the most part and really nice having another dev building ROMs, but I am back to Bottle of Smoke now, up to Version 6.0 Alpha.

The good news? I am authenticated to my work wireless network via PEAP, plus I now have the ability to mount to the computer via USB. Other than that it seems to be bit faster and more stable, I recommend giving this a try if you are interested in seeing HC running on your G-Tab!

cheers,
p

Does flash and camera and usb work? Currently running cm7 nightly but no updates since 5-25

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

USB mounting works in a6.0. No Flash video or camera yet. The camera may never work as we'd really need a developer for that piece. Or the vendor. :)

Man, looks like they'll let anyone in here too, huh?

Roe, thanks for updating to get the USB mount to PC back. I had forgotten how much faster than LAN copying it is.
I have tried the other two ROMs and FlashBack is a real contender for when (if?) you decide to hang it up, but that other one just doesn't like my tab I guess.

I keep coming back to the smoke.:cool:

I'm going to take a modding vacation after NI releases their HC beta and if we can port it (tomorrow? Hopefully?). I like all the HC ROM's, but I definitely like what I see with Flashback - the OP really worked his butt off with the framework changes, recently.

I'm going to take a modding vacation after NI releases their HC beta and if we can port it (tomorrow? Hopefully?). I like all the HC ROM's, but I definitely like what I see with Flashback - the OP really worked his butt off with the framework changes, recently.

For how long are you planning? You are desperately needed in the community, especially now:) Enjoy your time off...you deserve it!

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum

Back