International CES 2014

Macktion

Dec 18, 2013
Howdy everybody.

This year's CES show is coming up in just a couple of weeks time. As some of you know, I will be there, what you might not know is that I will be covering the events with my camera crew. (Many thanks to Admins like Spider for the opportunity)

Just a few items I think you should be aware of:

Open Tweet Policy: if you tweet @Macktion about something you want to see, I will do my best to get in there*!

Videos: I will be working mostly in video format, and each evening, I will be posting that day's events. I will put each video, in the order it occurs on this thread.

*Guarantee void where prohibited, not accepted in all states, this statement does not constitute a binding agreement, as indicated in clause abc123 of the Jackson 5, past performance is not indicative of future results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm here. Las Vegas. Tomorrow, the bedlam begins. Wish us luck, and check back here each evening for videos from the day. Also, Ill be tweeting throughout the convention.

Cheers!

With day 1 behind us, We had some great time seeing: Datawind's sub-40-dollar-tablets, Tactus and a Morphing keyboard... aftermarket case?!?? And, perhaps one of my favorites, a Bluetooth guided paper airplane. (Android functionality forthcoming).
Videos are rendering now, uploading soon, and live (hopefully) before the night is out.

With day 2 behind us, we have a few more great things to share. Rendering now, and uploading soon. Expect to see them before or during your Morning Coffee.
Expect to see, a brilliant phone case, Hisense's tablets and x1 smartphone, and some Skyrim on a universal motion controller.

Day 3:
So, today we have some treats for you, Vuzix smart glasses, and the Snakebyte Vyper, just to name a couple.

a few of our videos from today are still waiting on b-roll, like our visit to Corning, but they will be along in due time.

Day 3:

(there is more day 3 videos to come, Not to mention day 4, but I am still waiting on some items from the companies before those are ready)

And here is part of day 4. Still waiting some items from Corning: Our film just does not do as good portraying microbial activity, after all, my cameras are just not that good...

Back