Music

deacon88

Dec 7, 2011
Does anyone know af any apps to download music to my zenithink c71?

Sent from my DROID3 using Android Tablet Forum

Amazon Mp3, google Market/music?
Not sure what is available for your tablet, does it have Market, sideloading, Market work around?

It has market I tried mp3 music downoad.upon further look it says sd card not mounted,didn't know I needed one thoght they would go to the tab?
What kind of sd do I need? What's the difference between a 10dollar 4 gig card and a 40dollar 4 gig sd card?

The class rating normally, the higher the class the faster the transfers, theoretically. Maybe some quality differences but I doubt it, they are probably all manufactured in only 2 or 3 places anyway. I don't know for fact but I believe many of the tablets don't need over a class 4 since they can't transfer data any faster than that anyway, could definitely be wrong on this but I don't think it would matter much for data and music, maybe movies.
You may be able to go to settings and change where the downloads go but I prefer to have them on SD so I can load them to and from my PC easily and it is also a back up if the tablet gets damaged ,I still have the SD.

Thanks sir robin. Do you have one of thes tabs?

Deacon88,I think that you may need a sd card, if you want too keep anything. Your t/let may work fine without
the card.But are you able too keep any Music / games or files on it.
Mossman.

Thanks, can you tell me is it a standard micro sdhc card that fits in these tabets?

Back