- Windows 7 operating system
- Wi-Fi
- Webcam
- Bluetooth
- SD, SDHC, SDXC card slot This would use 64GB SDXCards
- HDMI mini output
- USB 2.0 ports
- Stereo mini jack port

The new Onkyo TW317 tablet will be available with the price tag of nearly $1,036. This Onkyo TW317 tablet is also added with stereo mini jack port. High definition video can be enjoyed through this Onkyo TW317 tablet.

Source: TechGadgets

Last edited:
This thing makes the Cisco tablet look like a bargain! Holy Crap $1000!? Not for nothing but the Archos 101 due out next week compares favorably to this in features and is 1/3 the cost of this. Some manufacturers just don't get it, do they?

I think Panasonic Ultra ToughBook Tablet take them all on with $2 to $3 grand in price. But you get something that can be dropped an etc.

Yeah the Ultra Toughbook is steep but at least you can spill stuff on it and drop the thing without fear of breaking it. $1000 for an 11" fragile frisbee is a bit too much.

When VIA starts selling those VIA WonderMedia Tablets here for $100 (7") and $200 (8") then the other companies going to have to follow the trend. The most I'll shell out is $300 to $400 that's my max. If I can get it cheaper then heck yeah!

Back