Problems with my Lenovo...

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
Hey dudes, I have this problem, I had installed paranoidandroid and made a nandroid to flash cm, flash was ok but I forgot to flashed gapps so I reboot and made a clean install, Rom and gapps, but when I look for internal storage, where gapps were, there was no internal storage, and tried to restore my backup but it gets error and now I have my Lenovo off because it begins on bootloop... any idea?

Do you mean cm10.1? Jb 4.2.2 ROMs change the partitions in the internal memory, what I do is leave all my nandroids on my external sdcard. Have you flashed the latest recovery? That might read the internal sdcard so you can find the nandroid back ups, I think they maybe in the 0 partition in the internal sdcard

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

Do you mean cm10.1? Jb 4.2.2 ROMs change the partitions in the internal memory, what I do is leave all my nandroids on my external sdcard. Have you flashed the latest recovery? That might read the internal sdcard so you can find the nandroid back ups, I think they maybe in the 0 partition in the internal sdcard

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

Nandroid goes to external, but it show error flashing on restoring nandroid...

Back