Question about which tablet to buy

Prodygii

May 13, 2016
I've got it narrowed down to a galaxy tab s2 8.0 or a nvidia shield k1 tablet. I'm leaning towards the nvidia tablet, but I would like some input, some advice. I like the nvidia mainly because I can stream my steam games off my PC.

. So, if anybody has any advice I would appreciate it. And if anyone has a nvidia shield k1 how about tell me what you think of it. Thanks.

For me, its Samsung Galaxy because I'm already used to its good performance being an Android. But, it will depend on your purpose. If you want a superb gaming features then you must choose Nvidia Shield K1 tablet. According to the latest tablet comparisons that I read, It even beats the Apple mini iPad based on other specs and features.

For me, its Samsung Galaxy because I'm already used to its good performance being an Android. But, it will depend on your purpose. If you want a superb gaming features then you must choose Nvidia Shield K1 tablet. According to the latest tablet comparisons that I read, It even beats the Apple mini iPad based on other specs and features.

How much is the Galaxy? Does it worth the price?

I agree with some here that Samsung is worth the price. I'm one of the Samsung users also. I have read reviews that Nvidia Shield k1 tablet is a bit expensive compared to a Samsung tablet.

Back