Touch Screen Responsiveness

sicktght311

Dec 6, 2010
Anyone else notice that upon startup from being off (not in sleep mode) the touch screen is A LOT less accurate until its been running for a few minutes or so?

Whenever i turn on the device after its been off for a day or so, the touch screen is near impossible to type correctly without it hitting wrong letters or autoholding certain ones. Calibrating the screen doesnt make a difference either. After about 5 minutes or so, everything seems to calm down and it works no problem.

Is it just mine doing this? haha

Anyone else notice that upon startup from being off (not in sleep mode) the touch screen is A LOT less accurate until its been running for a few minutes or so?

Whenever i turn on the device after its been off for a day or so, the touch screen is near impossible to type correctly without it hitting wrong letters or autoholding certain ones. Calibrating the screen doesnt make a difference either. After about 5 minutes or so, everything seems to calm down and it works no problem.

Is it just mine doing this? haha

How exactly do you calibrate the touch screen?

-Mike

yeah i've been having the same issue. And it has only been since the new firmware. I've noticed alot of basic functionality being pretty regressed since I recently updated mine.

Back