What is the best?

dyjodapa

Mar 25, 2012
1) I will be using the tablet for GPS away from wifi, must be able to play games, and be able to run Pykl3 Radar.
2) $450
3) 7-12 inches.
4) I am fine with Android think it is great.
5) US

Here are the tablets I am looking at any other tablets are welcome:

[h=1]ASUS Transformer TF101-A1 10.1-Inch Tablet: Amazon.com: ASUS Transformer TF101-A1 10.1-Inch Tablet (Dock Sold Separately): Computers & Accessories[/h]

[h=1]MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet (10.1-Inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi): Amazon.com: MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet (10.1-Inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi): Computers & Accessories[/h]
[h=1]Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus 32GB (Dual Core, Universal Remote, WiFi): Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus 32GB (Dual Core, Universal Remote, WiFi): Computers & Accessories[/h]
[h=1]Acer Iconia A510-10s32u 10.1-Inch Tablet (Olympic Edition-Silver): Amazon.com: Acer Iconia A510-10s32u 10.1-Inch Tablet (Olympic Edition-Silver): Computers & Accessories[/h]

Those are all great tablets. I suggest going into a store if possible and checking each of them out. I believe best buy carries them all so you could see them in action side by side.

Sent from my A100 using Android Tablet

The Transformer Prime has been topping the performance benchmark charts for a while now.

Out of the list you presented, I would go with that one.

Back