where can i get a prime

blackc3

Feb 10, 2012
It seems like nobody has them instock...
Is this cause of the issues some people r having w/them..
Where can I get a prime? Am I crazy for wanting one now?
Should I settle with a transformer 1 which is in stock now...and
Upgrade later this year..maybe by then they will have the bugs out...
Any advice is helpful...
Thanks

They r sold out online....and all local stores r sold out...how did u order one??
Was it a pre- order..
If I do some how get hands on one..should I buy?? With some people having issues???

They r sold out online....and all local stores r sold out...how did u order one??
Was it a pre- order..
If I do some how get hands on one..should I buy?? With some people having issues???

WOW! I was just at my local Best Buy yesterday & they had about 10 Primes sitting under the display stand. Around here more people are ipad fanboys So that's more androids for me!

Was it a pre- order..

Dont know maybe i got the last one lol. I cant wait to get mine. I even went back yesterday to play with the display model.

Last edited:
Mike That's crazy...I live in nh..I have been looking all week in mass andNh..they have been sold out..until this am I finally found a sstore that recieved a few in...I am on my way in a little while to pick it up..
Does anyone know where I can get a dock for the prime....they again r sold out...

Mike That's crazy...I live in nh..I have been looking all week in mass andNh..they have been sold out..until this am I finally found a sstore that recieved a few in...I am on my way in a little while to pick it up..
Does anyone know where I can get a dock for the prime....they again r sold out...

The best buy in jacksonville fl. Has about 8 docks sitting on the shelf. Well make that 7 cause one is mine when my prime comes in. LOL
On another note my wife is from Wolfeboro.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It seems like nobody has them instock...
Is this cause of the issues some people r having w/them..
Where can I get a prime? Am I crazy for wanting one now?
Should I settle with a transformer 1 which is in stock now...and
Upgrade later this year..maybe by then they will have the bugs out...
Any advice is helpful...
Thanks

If there is a hhgregg in your area they had them listed in their Sunday's newspaper ad so maybe they have them in stock. Also keep in mind that a lot of people including myself have had problems with the Prime. I have 2 with problems and there are others who had problems with more than 1.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk

Back