Which Music Player fits my needs?

SiMonster

Aug 13, 2012
Hello from Switzerland :)

Last saturday I bought my brandnew Asus Transformer Prime TF700 and so far I am really satisfied.
I have only one big pain point: I was not yet able to find a Music Player which satisfies my needs.

I am a dancing teacher and swing DJ and need the follwing features:

• Easiliy create and manage playlists
  • Display and sort by BPM
  • Edit ID3-Tags
  • Display of the playlist with BPM, Title and Artist while playing a song

I used iTunes before which was really good for my use cases. I really liked the clean and clear design and wouludnt mind, if my new music player looks-a-like. It doesnt have to be a free app - I have special needs and I am willing to pay for these.

You guys have any recommondations?

Thanking you in anticipation,
SiMonster

That is a tough question, Each have their strengths and weaknesses. I like Rocket, But others are quite happy with WinAmp. If you still have an iTunes account, I would suggest looking at WinAmp Pro. Basic is free,but Pro does have an equalizer which works well.

Hello gurgle
Thank you for your answer. I installed both players but couldnt find where to display the BPM. Could you please explain this to an android noob?

Cheers,
Simon

Apologies, I missed the BPM need. It makes sense for dance. I have not used it for a while. I think PowerAmp has that capability in the paid version.

Hello there

I installed PowerAmp but yet I failed to find the option to display the BPM. If anybody could tell me where to find this feature, I would be really thankful.

Cheers,
Simon

Back