Which Web-Browser can do this for me on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?

saqib.ali

Dec 24, 2011
I'm the new owner of a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.

I want a web-browser that will show all the open tabs across the top of the window, even if there are many, just as Google Chrome does on my laptop. That way, at a glance, I can survey them all.

The browser that came with the Galaxy shows you some of the tabs, but if you have more than a few, it scrolls them off-screen so that to see all of them you need to click the arrows. I don't like that. I want them all to be visible all the time (even if they are made quite short in length)

I downloaded Opera and it doesn't show the tabs across the top at all. To see the open tabs, you need to click an icon.

Any ideas?

I suggest dolphin browser hd! It does just that. And you can set it to view all pages in desktop view.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

Thanks!!!!! It's beautiful. And Desktop-mode browsing is another thing I was really looking for. :)

If you type : about: debug in the browser bar you get more options in the settings menu allowing you to set behaviour of the browser like desktop etc.
I started with dolphin but after I found out this function I went back to the default browser.

Now it's full screen, no tabs and using the fast options menu, works great!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Android Tablet Forum

im using
dolphin hd for browsing/video streaming
opera for browsing
firefox for browsing/downloading for eg mediafire
pre installed browser for browsing/video streaming

Back