Zenithink ZT-280 C91 Cortex A9 Android 2.3 8GB Tablet PC

neilsisson

Mar 3, 2012
Hey all,

I bought a 10.2" Capacitive Screen Zenithink ZT-280 C91 Cortex A9 Android 2.3 8GB Tablet PC from ebay there last November and all was going well but lately it wont connect to the Android Marketplace.

I was just browsing around some of the links and recommended sites on other posts here on the forum and I came across a notice on the Zenithink site saying that there were lots of fake models out there.

When I looked at the box the tablet came in it says ZEPAD on the box but doesn't mention Zenithink anywhere.

So my questions are:

1) Any idea how I can fix the not connecting to the Android Marketplace problem?
2) Any idea how I can tell if its a fake or not? I'm asking because I was thinking of upgrading to Ice Cream Sambo but on the Zenithink website they say not to use their build if its a fake tablet because it wont work! They don't seem to give any way to tell if its a fake though!!

Cheers,
Neil

Hi Neil,

I don't think that is a fake C91. Mine also came in a Zepad box and I am pretty sure it is genuine.

Try to check your date and time. If the date and time is wrong you can't connect to Android Market

Brilliant that worked for the marketplace problem. Cheers for that.

Any idea if its a good idea to upgrade to ICS? I heard that it can make it run very slowly. Mine is a ZT280102C91M512F8 s/n SD1110100907N000176

Also this seems to be the site for updates:
ZenithinkUT I don't have any numbers that follow the format/description there:
[h=2]This version suit to barcode model "xxx3Nxxx" version[/h]

Brilliant that worked for the marketplace problem. Cheers for that.

Any idea if its a good idea to upgrade to ICS? I heard that it can make it run very slowly. Mine is a ZT280102C91M512F8 s/n SD1110100907N000176

Mine was "born" with ICS. I therefore can't say if it is slower than with 2.3 but I am very happy with it.

Back