Audio Player/Jukebox/DJ console

myty

Sep 6, 2012
Hi

I've been looking for the right Audio Player/Jukebox software for a couple of weeks now and for some reason its turning out to be more difficult than I first thought. I want to be able to load up my songs on my tablet, take it to a party and plug it into a persons stereo. The part I'm having trouble with is an app that will let you add to the playlist on the fly, like a Jukebox.

So basically, I want to be able to click on a song and have it queue to the playlist. ideally the screen would be divided into 2 and have a list of all the songs on the left and if you click on a song, it sends it the play list on the right. An example on a PC is MediaMonkey in Party Mode.

What I'm finding is all apps start playing the song immediatly when you click it. I know I must be missing something, has anyone got any suggestions?

thanks

Welcome to the forum myty

Not certain this will do all you want/need but try JetAudio, the free version for starters.

Welcome to the forum myty

Not certain this will do all you want/need but try JetAudio, the free version for starters.

Thanks, I did download and have a quick look at JetAudio last night. I couldn't find an option to click on a song and add it to a queue.

Back