Good Free Equalizer app

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
I installed an audio equalizer app several days ago and I'm pretty impressed with it. It's the first one that pops up when I do a search in the Market using equalizer as the key word. It has an EQ on it and it's made by Smart Android Apps, LLC. It's free, but they also have a paid version. I'm using the free version. I set it on custom setting and turn all sliders to max and there is a huge difference in volume! It is a lot louder than if I'm not running the app. I don't use Skype, but I was wondering if this might help Skype users with their low volume problem.

Does it have a slider for the microphone or only for speaker outputs?

No, I don't see anything for the microphone on the free version. Not sure about the paid version, but I think it's just for speaker and headphones. There are Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb settings for when you're using headphones.

I used that for awhile but it made my music skip.Especially if you try to run equalizer along with bass boost or reverb

I used that for awhile but it made my music skip.Especially if you try to run equalizer along with bass boost or reverb

I didn't experience that yet, but if I ever do, I will be uninstalling it. It sure does boost my volume for games and youtube vids, etc so I do want to keep it. Maybe a future update will improve it. Thanks for your comment.

If it starts to happen there is another free equalizer that pops up in market when you do a search.Using that one with no skipping yet.

If it starts to happen there is another free equalizer that pops up in market when you do a search.Using that one with no skipping yet.

Thanks! What's the exact name of it, and the name of the dev? I'll give it a try.

Back