Honeycomb?

Not without someone working on porting it like deepblue did. Plus the hardware in Gentouches are old. I am pretty sure that I can say that Honeycomb will never come to the Gentouch. But if you want to start porting it go ahead and do that.

Porting: I would love to; but I don't have the expertise.. :( But, as I read on the forums, hardware demands of Honeycomb are supposed to be pretty low; are You sure, Gentouch is too weak to wear Honeycomb?
..and, just hoping: anybody with expertise (and will to try) to port it to the Gentouch? I would be happy to help -as much as I can!

Imagine how slow the Gentouch would be running HoneyComb... most people complain it's slow now running 2.1

Imagine how slow the Gentouch would be running HoneyComb... most people complain it's slow now running 2.1

donno, not so sure about it; most of the forums say Honeycomb is not very hungry on hardware resources..

I'm sure someone (not sure why) will be able to port it, I just don't see how usable it will actually be. The GUI aspect of HoneyComb itself would seem over powering for the Gentouch78.

Back