jextab delux

oleg19951964

Nov 23, 2011
[h=1]I recently purchased the Jextab Delux. I tried to install a 3G Sim over the weekend but had no connection, yesterday I attempted to do a factory reset and before went to backup my applications[/h] to the SD Card. After creating the file name the screen turned black with the power still on, I tried turning the power on and off, but the screen still remains black. Can you help ?

Hold the power button for 30 seconds or so to make sure the device actually turns off. Then try turning it back on.

I recently purchased the Jextab Delux. I tried to install a 3G Sim over the weekend but had no connection, yesterday I attempted to do a factory reset and before went to backup my applications

to the SD Card. After creating the file name the screen turned black with the power still on, I tried turning the power on and off, but the screen still remains black. Can you help ?

Pull out the Battery and then hold the power button down for 10 sec while battery is out. then put bat back and see if that works.

Back