UbiSlate 7C+ (with SIM Support) Not Booting

rikky05

Apr 23, 2012
I have purchased UbiSlate 7C+ (Android 4.0.4, 1.0 GHZ, 512 MB, 4 GB with sim support). After 3 days it stops booting. Datawing logo cames and after that it stucks over there. I have logged a complaint but I have got no reply from Datawind. If any one know what happen to the tablet and how to solve the problem, please reply.

can anyone give the firmware of this tablet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all know how good the ****ing Datawind support is : After constantly searching and learning on internet for more than 3 months : here is what you all need :

1680_mxc622x_siv121d+siv121db(1) - Download - 4shared

Flash on a micro SD card (2 GB min or better 4GB) using phoenix card or livesuit ! Insert card into your Tablet's (Ubislate 7C+ SA86V-A13-2G v1.3 camera in Right upper corner only) Card Slot. Press Power on Button and hold Volume up (+) & as soon as your tab enters flash mode - you are done after 2-3 minutes (after stage 1 & 2) !!

you will need to load rtl8723ak.ko in order to make your wifi work. just drop your mail and I will sned it to you with complete instructions . its very very easy ! - only I could not load up a proper camera.cfg and it's modules / entries in script.bin so camera is not working

will really appreciate if some one has a Ubislate 7C+ Edge (No Home key & Single Camera on top right ) and he / she can post lsmod and camera.cfg
Enjoy ! Its a free world ! :)

Back