Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 117
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: Can Anyone Help Me???

  1. #11
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 7 days registered

    Member #
    150625
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    5 times
    I have this tablet and have been able to add the Play Store, Google apps. I also over/underclocked. It also bugged me the screen resolution was set too high that tablet optimized apps didn't work. So I added a build.prop tweak to get the tablet looking like it should. All the files needed and a tutorial are here:
    http://sdrv.ms/PNTWJ5

    EDIT: Just noticed that on 10/22 the D2 website uploaded a full firmware for us to flash. This is good news. Means we should be able to try a bunch of hacks on this without fear of killing it. I will try to get CWR working soon. Then some kind of CM10 rom.
    Last edited by erron; 10-23-2012 at 04:44 AM.
    Knight79, rhg135, neogaia and 1 others thanked this.

  2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #12
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

    Member #
    150666
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Device
    D2 Pad
    erron thanks for the post. My ? is do we need to flash the new firmware from D2 b4 your fixes or do your fixes without new firmware?

  4. #13
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 7 days registered

    Member #
    150625
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight79 View Post
    erron thanks for the post. My ? is do we need to flash the new firmware from D2 b4 your fixes or do your fixes without new firmware?
    You don't have to no. You can flas it before or after. It will work on all firmwares.
    Knight79 thanked this.

  5. #14
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

    Member #
    150666
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Device
    D2 Pad
    Cool thanks for the help and fast reply

    Erron So i have tried to update firmware but cant get the drivers to load and doesnt work manually and have tired your drivers also. I tried to run the file in the diablotek fixer but still doesent recognize the device. when i get home tonight i will try the manual method in your readme. I have even downloaded the firmware 4 times still no go. if you have any ideas let me know please. it may just be this comp. I have put in a ticket with support wait int to see what they say. Win 7 amd my d2pad is the 08 model
    Last edited by Knight79; 10-23-2012 at 03:09 PM.

  6. #15
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 7 days registered

    Member #
    150625
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight79 View Post
    Cool thanks for the help and fast reply

    Erron So i have tried to update firmware but cant get the drivers to load and doesnt work manually and have tired your drivers also. I tried to run the file in the diablotek fixer but still doesent recognize the device. when i get home tonight i will try the manual method in your readme. I have even downloaded the firmware 4 times still no go. if you have any ideas let me know please. it may just be this comp. I have put in a ticket with support wait int to see what they say. Win 7 amd my d2pad is the 08 model

    The drivers for the firmware update will be different than the USB drivers. Chances are it's just the computer. Was the computer recognizing the tablet going into flash mode at all?

  7. #16
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

    Member #
    150363
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    1 times
    Device
    Motorola XOOM, Nexus 7 16GB, Nook Color, Visual Land Connect, Diablotek D2
    Quote Originally Posted by erron View Post
    I have this tablet and have been able to add the Play Store, Google apps. I also over/underclocked. It also bugged me the screen resolution was set too high that tablet optimized apps didn't work. So I added a build.prop tweak to get the tablet looking like it should. All the files needed and a tutorial are here:
    http://sdrv.ms/PNTWJ5


    EDIT: Just noticed that on 10/22 the D2 website uploaded a full firmware for us to flash. This is good news. Means we should be able to try a bunch of hacks on this without fear of killing it. I will try to get CWR working soon. Then some kind of CM10 rom.
    I took my D2 back to Big Lots and got a new one because the old one had some wifi issues. Instead of using the method I posted to install google play I tried installing the drivers and then running the script. It worked well except the script Runme has a bug in it, it can not find the file build.prop to change the appearance of the icons etc.

    The line:
    adb push "ICS\build.prop" /system
    needs to be changed to
    adb push "build.prop" /system
    or build.prop must be copied to ICS directory.
    Last edited by arnoldmm54; 10-23-2012 at 08:15 PM.

  8. #17
    Developer
    Points: 23,036, Level: 93
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points

    Member #
    61306
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Huntington WV
    Posts
    3,670
    Thanked
    1372 times
    Points
    23,036
    Level
    93
    Device
    Coby 7065, Coby 8042, Coby 9740, Lenovo A2109
    What are the S/N of the tablets D201208Bxxxxx. or D201209Bxxxxx they seem interesting.

  9. #18
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

    Member #
    150363
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    1 times
    Device
    Motorola XOOM, Nexus 7 16GB, Nook Color, Visual Land Connect, Diablotek D2
    I'm not sure what the differences are, I failed to note the serial number of the unit I returned but the new unti which works well so far has D201209Bxxxxx range serial number.


  10. #19
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

    Member #
    150363
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    1 times
    Device
    Motorola XOOM, Nexus 7 16GB, Nook Color, Visual Land Connect, Diablotek D2
    I'm not sure what the differences are, I failed to note the serial number of the unit I returned but the new until which works well so far has D201209Bxxxxx range serial number.


  11. #20
    Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

    Member #
    150666
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Device
    D2 Pad
    Quote Originally Posted by erron View Post
    The drivers for the firmware update will be different than the USB drivers. Chances are it's just the computer. Was the computer recognizing the tablet going into flash mode at all?
    It was the comp. my laptop worked havnt updated the firmware. but ran the files you posted and added the build prop and the D2 is running slick. thanks alot


 
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

d2 android tablet help
,
d2 pad internet tablet wifi turns off
,
d2 tablet google play
,
d2 tablet manual
,
d2 tablet stuck on android screen
,
d2 tablet update
,

d2 tablet wifi problems

,
how do i upgrade a d2 tablet
,
how to get google play on d2 tablet
,
i lost the box how do i find my d2 pad number
,
lenxus d2 tablet download
,
my d2 pad can't find wifi?
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.11
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Android Tablets.net is not affiliated or associated with Google, Android Project or any of the device manufacturers listed on this site.
We are simply an enthusiast site.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 AM.