Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree20Thanks

Thread: Can Anyone Help Me???

Junior Member Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 3 months registered 250 Experience Points 31 days registered

Member #
    Device
    nextbook 7s 4.0 ics,mytouch 4g one s!!!!!;)

Can Anyone Help Me???

Hello i just bought a new tablet frm biglots store,it is called a "d2 pad 7inch allwinner a10 ics 4.0 tablet with 1gb of memory,im new to the tablet scene as i had a nextbook but sold it to get this tablet and was trying to find out which cwm to flash and also what cm9 or a.o.k.p i can flash for this tablet,it seems to be pre-rooted but does not have market either,if anybody can give me some guidence it would be very helpful,also here is only info i can find on it at allhttp://www.d2pad.info/,i also have white tablet thanks again!!!

Sent from the corner of "Long & Gone!!!!
    Last edited by jwhood; 10-17-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    Knight79 and mechanizeddeath thanked this.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 3 months registered 250 Experience Points 31 days registered

Member #
    Device
    See what i mean there is nothing about this tab,i need to know which scripts to flash and what cwm to use

Developer
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Coby 7065, Coby 8042, Coby 9740, Lenovo A2109
    Never heard of this tablet, so can't really say what would or would not work on it.

Member #
    Device
    I know freakin crazy as hell,i cant believe there is nothing on internet nothing i googled everything related to d2 pad but i get nothing,i cant even get firmware to reflash if i mess it up,done had to take back one cause it got stuck in bootloop,and could not figure how to get into built in recovery,i tryed every button combanation but no luck hope somebody can find something i over looked

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Developer
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Coby 7065, Coby 8042, Coby 9740, Lenovo A2109
    You say you are rooted so dump the bootloader.img boot,img, recovery.img and system
    Dr.Mosse thanked this.

Member #
    Device
    How do i do that im new to all of this???

31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Zeki TB782B
    hey man, I am new to linux as well. My two cents, is return the diablotek and go to Kohl's and get the Zeki TB782B. It's a little bit more ($139) but you can easily use this procedure, Flash the Android Market Voice search to Zeki TB1082B & TB782B and no need root - xda-developers, to install market and some other nice apps(it worked for me). I also tried this procedure on the diablotek and couldn't get it to update. (Probably could if I was more knowledgeable) The specs are the same on the Zeki, but it has 8gb instead of 4gb of storage. The build quality of the Zeki seems better as well.
    callhd thanked this.

Member #
    Device
    Motorola XOOM, Nexus 7 16GB, Nook Color, Visual Land Connect, Diablotek D2
    I went to Big Lots today and bought a Diablotek D2 tablet. So far so good and I definitely think it's worth the money.

If you want to install Google Play follow the instructions from this link, I used this for my Visual Land Connect and it works on the Diablotek D2 too.

Visual Land Tablets Google Play

Please note that the device driver I downloaded did not work and I downloaded 'adbWireless' from 1mobile and used that per the instructions in the link. Please note that this tablet comes with Android 4.0.4 .. at least mine did so make sure you download the correct file from the above link.
    Last edited by arnoldmm54; 10-21-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Member #
    Device
    d2 pad
    Hi I just bought same one and I don't have a clue what I am doing, I bought fot my little girl, but it seems ro work good. I am taking back the 7 inch craig tablet I got at cvs for 99.99. And I have till january 15 to check this one out , there is a number in box but they say go on web site and fill ticket out. I also got at big lots ..... let me know .

Member #
    Device
    D2Pad
    I just bought this tablet too.

I used to have a MyTouch3G Android Phone (Gingerbread) and rooted it and put Cyanogenmod on there but lost that phone.

Would love to find out more about this phone. I'm pretty sure it comes pre-rooted but no idea what ROMs you can put on here. I'll wait for more people to check this out before trying anything that might brick the tablet.

So far it's worked really well. Only problems I've had is that when I updated 1Mobile Market, it gives a "network error" message though I seem to still be able to send things from the PC to the app. Would be nice to find a way to put Google Play on this, just because I purchased 2-3 apps that I didn't get a chance to make backups of on my phone before it got lost. [Pretty sure I'll be able to find a way to get those apps back without it though. Just won't be a 1 click process.]

Also Turntable.fm the app seems to load but then there's no music Amazon Market said it was incompatible with my device so no idea if there's some reason why it won't work on this tablet.
    Last edited by neogaia; 10-22-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads: