Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Thanks Tree3Thanks

Thread: [FIRMWARE]Original Stock Ampe A10 A31 tablet 13 March 2013

Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 31 days registered 7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Cubeu30gt, Nova 10 A31

[FIRMWARE]Original Stock Ampe A10 A31 tablet 13 March 2013

Here is the link to the latest firmware for the quad core AMPE A10 A31 tablet.
    www.szampe.com/UploadFile/file/2011-08/0313.rar

Here is a mirror for the same file.

Dev-Host - Ampe A10 4.1.1 Allwinner A31 20130309.rar - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

i uploaded two versions, one original image that can only be used with the included pheonix suite beta, and one that i repacked which works with the latest pheonix suite 1.6.

Second one is just for convenience if you already have pheonix suite installed, but first one is the pheonix suite version given by ampe for that particular image.

Dev-Host - Ampe A10__REPACKED__Allwinner A31 20130309.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered

Member #
    the Ampe rom is root? I know the nova 10 rom is root, but the ampe rom 0313 is not root...can you root the rom and post? thank you very much~~~

Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 31 days registered 7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Cubeu30gt, Nova 10 A31
    why dont you try it out for yourself first before jumping to conclusions.

It should be rooted, most a31 tablets seem to be rooted so far, and this rom has the su binary anyway

Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by androidjedi View Post
    why dont you try it out for yourself first before jumping to conclusions.

It should be rooted, most a31 tablets seem to be rooted so far, and this rom has the su binary anyway
    I already flash the rom... and I can`t use su...The nova 10`s rom is rooted...but the ampe rom is not rooted...

I use four root tool...but it is not work any one~~~

Member Achievements:

Member #
    Device
    Cubeu30gt, Nova 10 A31
    4root is for froyo and gingerbread.....

did you try to install supersu from market and install the binary?

And if you don't like it, revert back to the Nova 10 Rom it is more than stable enough.

You can also install supersu in the nova rom, use the OTA root keeper that is in supersu, or available as a separate download and keep root, then flash ampe firmware, this should keep root.

Member #
    Device
    Ainol Elf2, Nova 10
    yes installing SuperUser from store works.. or just simply apply update.zip from recovery.
    I am using this firmware for my Nova10. Works great.. it's just wifi doesnt' work (anyway with the Nova 10 original fw it also doesnt work ()

Member #
    Device
    Nova 10
    Quote Originally Posted by sssutanto View Post
    yes installing SuperUser from store works.. or just simply apply update.zip from recovery.
    I am using this firmware for my Nova10. Works great.. it's just wifi doesnt' work (anyway with the Nova 10 original fw it also doesnt work ()
    I have exactly the same problem, fell off the wi-fi tried all the firmware and with Ampe and with the Sanei and with Nova ,all work fine but there is a turn on Wi-fi((((

Member #
    Device
    Ainol Elf2, Nova 10
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman44 View Post
    I have exactly the same problem, fell off the wi-fi tried all the firmware and with Ampe and with the Sanei and with Nova ,all work fine but there is a turn on Wi-fi((((
    Not trying to be off topic.. but it is very frustrating any suggestion is welcome. I have tried to flash Nova10 Fw v1 (both with Phoenix Suit 1.03, 1.06 & PhoenixUsbPro) in 2 different windows system (Win 7, 8) from 3 different comps. Failed to flash Nova 10 fw v2 and also the custom rom (but I haven't tried the new 4.2.2 custom rom). The vendor suggested to use WinXp platform but hadn't had the chance to try..

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 3 months registered 1 year registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sssutanto View Post
    Not trying to be off topic.. but it is very frustrating any suggestion is welcome. I have tried to flash Nova10 Fw v1 (both with Phoenix Suit 1.03, 1.06 & PhoenixUsbPro) in 2 different windows system (Win 7, 8) from 3 different comps. Failed to flash Nova 10 fw v2 and also the custom rom (but I haven't tried the new 4.2.2 custom rom). The vendor suggested to use WinXp platform but hadn't had the chance to try..
    If you are having trouble getting the flash to work, try renaming the .img file to something shorter. Just rename it to xxx.img or something short and then re-try.

Oddly, I have experienced no issues with the Nova firmware and wifi. However, I tried the Ampe 10 and everything was great except I couldn't turn Wi-Fi on. I tried other firmware and either the multi-touch was messed up and/or I could not turn Wi-Fi on

Member #
    Device
    Ainol Elf2, Nova 10
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelena69 View Post
    If you are having trouble getting the flash to work, try renaming the .img file to something shorter. Just rename it to xxx.img or something short and then re-try.

Oddly, I have experienced no issues with the Nova firmware and wifi. However, I tried the Ampe 10 and everything was great except I couldn't turn Wi-Fi on. I tried other firmware and either the multi-touch was messed up and/or I could not turn Wi-Fi on
    I have flashed the Nova 10 v1 fw without any problems, they all works great but the wifi doesn't work no matter how I did it..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads: