My Trio Stealth Pro 7 wont boot
I'm new to the site. I've joined because I've got the Trio Stealth Pro 7 that was working just fine yesterday. When I was last using it, I was somewhat far from my wireless, so Skype was not loading... waited about 5 minutes for a decent signal, but nothing... I exited from skype and then shut down the tablet. Today, I try to turn it on and it seems just fine... except it gets stuck at the "Android" screen with the reflection going across the letters. The reflection never stops going by but the tablet won't boot either. I've tried the factory reset (Pressing Vol (-) and Power) but it still just gets to the android screen and nothing else happens. When connected to my PC, the 3 drives are recognized, but since USB MASS STORAGE is NOT turned on, I cannot access them in any way.
What i've also noticed since this started happening... When the tablet is completely off and I plug in the charger, I no longer get the battery symbol with it filling up green. It simply "turns on" when I plug it in to charge.
Am I totally screwed?
Thanks in advance!
01-16-2013 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Foo_bandit
This same thing has happened to mine it won't do nothing just stays on the android screen mine is a 4.3 trio stealth tablet I have tried to rest it and everything so I need help on what to do
See if either of these methods work and let me know which (if any) worked:
1. While the tablet is off, press the Volume Up and the Power buttons at the same time. Let go when the Android recovery screen appears
2. Press the Power button to bring up the recovery menu.
3. Using the Volume Down button, highlight "wipe data/factory reset"
4. Press the power button or Press both volume buttons at the same to select the option.
5. Scroll to and select "Yes - delete all user data"
6. Once the wipe is completed, select "Reboot system now"
7. The tablet will reset itself.
- With the device powered off, press and hold the Volume Up key.
- Press and hold the Power key while still holding the Volume Up key.
- Release the keys when the Android system recovery screen appears.
- Use the Volume Down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset, then press the Power key.
- Scroll down to Yes -- Delete all user data and press the Power key to select it.
- With reboot system now highlighted, press the Power key.
- The tablet has now been reset and will reboot.
|If it's important to you, you'll find a
way. If not, you'll find an excuse.
If you're too busy for friends,
You're too busy.
|Attention lurkers! Join the forum,
and enter Spider into the referrer
field of the application.The $0.00
USD fee will be waived.
|People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did.
But, people will never forget
how you made them feel.