Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree4Thanks

Thread: Irulu Android 4.0

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level

Irulu Android 4.0

Just bought a (cheap) Irulu Android 4.0 and tried to install two Battery Status widgets but even though the icon shows on the main page, the battery status does not show. Does anyone know what might be wrong and why the status (such as 75% remaining) does not show?
    Believe one of them was URSafe.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #
    I just received my Irulu 10 inch Tablet yesterday (Model M001 , Android 4.0.4) I am not sure what Battery App programs you have but I installed Android Assistant (18 features) via Google Play. The app works great and currently showing my battery level at 100%. Can you try that app and see what happens for you?

OT> but since you have the same Irulu tablet, are you having problems powering it on? Like when I hold down the POWER BUTTON, the screen asks if I want to POWER OFF or CANCEL. I then select Power Off and it shuts down. Now here's my problem: When I go to Power it on, I hold down the Power button (just like my other Tablet) but nothing happens whether I hold it down for 2 or 5 or 10 seconds, it will not power on with the Power button. The only way I can get this to power on is by using a pin and hit the RESET button and it comes on. I just don't think this is proper and now wondering if I should let the ebayseller know of this problem or am I doing something wrong? Please let me know
    Last edited by CindyPDX; 10-20-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyPDX View Post
    I just received my Irulu 10 inch Tablet yesterday (Model M001 , Android 4.0.4) I am not sure what Battery App programs you have but I installed Android Assistant (18 features) via Google Play. The app works great and currently showing my battery level at 100%. Can you try that app and see what happens for you?

OT> but since you have the same Irulu tablet, are you having problems powering it on? Like when I hold down the POWER BUTTON, the screen asks if I want to POWER OFF or CANCEL. I then select Power Off and it shuts down. Now here's my problem: When I go to Power it on, I hold down the Power button (just like my other Tablet) but nothing happens whether I hold it down for 2 or 5 or 10 seconds, it will not power on with the Power button. The only way I can get this to power on is by using a pin and hit the RESET button and it comes on. I just don't think this is proper and now wondering if I should let the ebayseller know of this problem or am I doing something wrong? Please let me know
    My Irulu is 7" but I do not havr any problem powering on by pushing down the (little) power button on the top. You might send email to them at: j2h3zwtkfxx05gl@marketplace.amazon.com
    I believe answer will come back in "broken" English, but (hopefully) think you might be able to understand it.
    Hope that helps.
    CindyPDX thanked this.

Member #
    Device
    Android IRULU 10"
    Hello All,
    I am a new user of the IRULU as of this past weekend. I am still testing its features and so far I haven't had any battery or powering off/on issues. Last night I downloaded HBO and watched a show briefly. I noticed that the sound was ahead of the speaking. You know like an old Godzilla movie that was dubbed! The clarity wasn't that great in the beginning, but it could be due to my poor wi fi signal in my bedroom. After maybe 7 - 10 minutes it was much more clear and sound caught up with the speaking. I will try it again before I complain about it.

I don't know if they're all the same but I have what I think is the 'home' button on the right hand side of the tablet. When I press it nothing happens. When it goes to sleep I press it thinking it's going to 'refresh' it but nothing. I just press the power button and it opens. After that no issues that I can see at this time. I will report back after about 2 weeks of using it.

Oh I was able to inter my email accounts. I have non-webmail accounts so I have to add Pop and such to set it up and worked fine. So far for the price I can live with it as opposed to paying $300+ for a tablet.

Have a great day all!
    Boardinggirl

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran Recommendation Second Class 5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Acer Iconia A500 & Sumsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyPDX View Post

My advice??? Take it back and get a replacement. Don't waste your time.
    ICONIA A500

Galaxy Note 10.1

I believe therefore I have spoken....

Be Gronk - bloop bloop nleep nleep swoosh swoosh innajeep.

Now where is That Simlish Dictionary!

Achievements:
    Veteran Recommendation Second Class 5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Quote Originally Posted by boardinggirl View Post
    Hello All,
    I am a new user of the IRULU as of this past weekend. I am still testing its features and so far I haven't had any battery or powering off/on issues. Last night I downloaded HBO and watched a show briefly. I noticed that the sound was ahead of the speaking. You know like an old Godzilla movie that was dubbed! The clarity wasn't that great in the beginning, but it could be due to my poor wi fi signal in my bedroom. After maybe 7 - 10 minutes it was much more clear and sound caught up with the speaking. I will try it again before I complain about it.

I don't know if they're all the same but I have what I think is the 'home' button on the right hand side of the tablet. When I press it nothing happens. When it goes to sleep I press it thinking it's going to 'refresh' it but nothing. I just press the power button and it opens. After that no issues that I can see at this time. I will report back after about 2 weeks of using it.

Oh I was able to inter my email accounts. I have non-webmail accounts so I have to add Pop and such to set it up and worked fine. So far for the price I can live with it as opposed to paying $300+ for a tablet.

Have a great day all!
    Boardinggirl
    It is your WIFI signal. You can't blame the tablet for that.
    ICONIA A500

Galaxy Note 10.1

Achievements:

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Quote Originally Posted by alicez View Post
    Just bought a (cheap) Irulu Android 4.0 and tried to install two Battery Status widgets but even though the icon shows on the main page, the battery status does not show. Does anyone know what might be wrong and why the status (such as 75% remaining) does not show?
    Believe one of them was URSafe.
    Just download another battery app - try EASY BATTERY SAVER - also available on Play. Get rid of the other one you've got.
    natasha6405 thanked this.
    ICONIA A500

Galaxy Note 10.1

Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Tagger Second Class

Member #
    Device
    10.1 Irulu
    does anyone know if this tablet can be rooted with gingerbreak or some other way?

Member #
    thanks a lot

Member #
    Device
    IRulu 7" Android 4.0 tablet
    Hi! I just bought a 7 inch Irulu tablet and my power button broke and fell inside the tablet. I purchased a warranty in case of anything (because of how cheap the tablet was) and they refused to take it and fix it. They sent me a refund check of my full amount and told me to trash the tablet. I will never by a cheap tablet again.

My tablet still works but I need to get the power button fixed so I can save my battery and shut it down.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: