Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Thanks Tree2Thanks

Thread: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Tablet

Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered 1,000 Experience Points 31 days registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Asus EEE Transoformer

Exclamation How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Tablet

i just made the switch from 8GB ipod touch to a Asus EEE Transformer 16GB.

i wanted to know how i can take all my music from itunes and put it on my new shiny tablet.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered

Member #
    Level
    Device
    ASUS TF101
    I signed up for Google Music and installed the client. This takes all of your music from iTunes and puts it on the Google Cloud. Then you can play it on your tablet through the music app. You can also make it available offline too. Available in the US only at this time.

Another option is the app DoubleTwist. It is an iTunes style interface and you can sync via the USB cable to your tablet. If you opt for the AirSync add on for $5 you can sync over WiFi from your computer.

Last suggestion I have is to copy your MP3 folder to a microSD and put that in your tablet (if you have a microSD). You can also do the same thing with a USB drive if your tablet has USB, or you can probably plug it into your computer and transfer it directly via the USB cable by dragging and dropping the files to the tablet from the computer.

Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munchin on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene. - Homer Jay Simpson

3 months registered 1,000 Experience Points 31 days registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Asus EEE Transoformer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederuco View Post
    I signed up for Google Music and installed the client. This takes all of your music from iTunes and puts it on the Google Cloud. Then you can play it on your tablet through the music app. You can also make it available offline too. Available in the US only at this time.

Another option is the app DoubleTwist. It is an iTunes style interface and you can sync via the USB cable to your tablet. If you opt for the AirSync add on for $5 you can sync over WiFi from your computer.

Last suggestion I have is to copy your MP3 folder to a microSD and put that in your tablet (if you have a microSD). You can also do the same thing with a USB drive if your tablet has USB, or you can probably plug it into your computer and transfer it directly via the USB cable by dragging and dropping the files to the tablet from the computer.
    ok thanks I'll go look into this google music

Administrator Achievements:
    50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    +1 for google music

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum
    Peter B. - email: tardis@androidtablets.net | Twitter: pbbrauer | Google+: pbbrauer | gTalk: pbbrauer@gmail.com
    Current Devices, ROMs:
    (Active) VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus- Rooted, Android ICS 4.0.2 | ASUS Transformer Prime TF201- Rooted, Unlocked, Virtuous Prime-9.4.2.15 v1 ROM
    (Retired) Viewsonic gTab - Rooted, Flashback 10.3 (Honeycomb) | Huawei S7 - Rooted, Froyo Fusion R2 | (Other) Nook Color (2 of these) | Gentouch 7/8 - Rooted, Lincrackers Pirate 3

Remember to "Thank" people that help you out! |Click here for general Questions?

Member #
    Device
    Asus EEE Transoformer
    i like gmusic. my only compnat is you cant rename the song or fix it

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 1 year registered

Member #
    Level
    Device
    ASUS TF101
    Quote Originally Posted by Makinnard View Post
    i like gmusic. my only compnat is you cant rename the song or fix it
    In a web browser, if you tap on the song and then tap the triangle that appears on the lower right hand corner just to the left of the track time, you can "Edit Song Info". Works in Dolphin for Pad set to Destkop mode.

You can do the same for an album too, tap the little triangle at the lower right hand corner and "Edit Album Info"

It does not work in the Music app though.
    Makinnard thanked this.

Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munchin on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene. - Homer Jay Simpson

Member #
    Device
    Asus EEE Transoformer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederuco View Post
    In a web browser, if you tap on the song and then tap the triangle that appears on the lower right hand corner just to the left of the track time, you can "Edit Song Info". Works in Dolphin for Pad set to Destkop mode.

You can do the same for an album too, tap the little triangle at the lower right hand corner and "Edit Album Info"

It does not work in the Music app though.
    Oh My what a life saver lol i would of never found that. hah thanks

Junior Member Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 3 months registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points

Member #
    There is also an app called iTunes Agent... it will allow you to sync your Android device with iTunes directly..no saving in cloud, no internet, its directly to it. I use it with my Razr.

Member #
    Device
    Acer Iconia A501

I have an acer 501 and i want my itunes on it

i have downloaded double twist but it is only finding 77 songs out of my 1500 and i cant even get my tablet to be found on my Macbook. what else can i do?

Member #
    Device
    Asus EEE Transoformer
    Quote Originally Posted by Koonce81 View Post
    i have downloaded double twist but it is only finding 77 songs out of my 1500 and i cant even get my tablet to be found on my Macbook. what else can i do?
    Hmm it works for me finding all 600 ofy songs

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads: