Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Junior Member Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #

High End Tablet (Fast One) For Me - Can You Suggest?

Hi, i've been a fan of Android since I bought my Google Nexus One and use Froyo.

Now im looking for a tablet. I don't want an iPad since it's kinda too generic (always same layout since iPhone 3G) so Im looking for something "new and refreshing".

I am waiting for the newest tablets come out this year like Asus Eee Pad Transformer and Galaxy Tab 10.1. I wonder what do you think could be the best android tablet among all these? I don't want Galaxy Tab 10 to be honest since it seems doesnt have a mini USB port (or has it?)...i need a tablet that could have a USB port, very fine in durability, and can maximize android to its max (well i heard Xoom has terrible hardware)

Im actually set my sight at Asus Eee Transformer since it comes with an extra battery and keyboard dock, something that I think is a huge plus. Typing on on-screen keyboard reduce my effectiveness since I'm a very fast typer with real keyboard like that...but I wonder how good and durable asus hardware is?

And do you guys have any other recommendation like LG maybe or whatever? I need a good brand that use android honeycomb and at least have mini USB port...

Price won't matter much for me. I never give a damn when people compare price of iPad 2 with Xoom for instance. As long as it's not overpriced way too much, it's all fine.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points

Member #
    I think the Asus Eee Pad looks good. Hope it comes out with Honeycomb. If you want something smaller, LG-Slate is good, as it is 8.9" rather than 10.1". Otherwise XOOM in a couple of weeks should be good (once they update so the miniUSB actually works)

Moderator Achievements:
    10,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 5,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Well I'm kinda Biased but the Viewsonic G-tablet has the best hardware for the price currently. Has your USB port.

As for a tab with keyboard... I suggest getting a flexy Bluetooth keyboard. Compact and works with almost any device.
    Fugatech
    nookcolor 1.1 rooted with Auto-Nooter 3.0.0//Viewsonic G-Tab running 1.1 Bottle of Smoke a5.2 Honeycomb //Droid 2 rooted running Liberty v1.5
    Remember to use the Thanks button!

Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    The G-tab is better than Galaxy and Xoom ?

Administrator Achievements:
    100,000 Experience Points Veteran 50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    'For the price'
    Huawei Ideos S7-104 on Singapore ROM, HSG X5A, RK2818 RT7, (Past: IMX515 APAD, RK2808 APAD)

My written articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License

本人現在已比較小時間瀏覽此論壇。有關和此論壇的合作關係,請聯絡admin或4Nines。

Ads: