Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Junior Member Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 1 year registered 100 Experience Points

Member #

How can reinstall all the pre-loaded applications?

I reset the apad and now I do not have any application (pre-loaded applications)
    How can I restore (re-install) them?

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 1 year registered 100 Experience Points

Member #
    You're asking this q at many places, but: Preloaded apps are stored in /system/app
    Apps you install yourself go to /data/app
    Since /system/app is readonly, there's no way of installing (nor uninstalling) stuff there. Everything in /system/app has to be there in the ROM you flash.
    So, to get your preinstalled apps back, you have to flash the pad with a rom update that contains the preinstalled apps.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ZilverZurfarn View Post
    You're asking this q at many places, but: Preloaded apps are stored in /system/app
    Apps you install yourself go to /data/app
    Since /system/app is readonly, there's no way of installing (nor uninstalling) stuff there. Everything in /system/app has to be there in the ROM you flash.
    So, to get your preinstalled apps back, you have to flash the pad with a rom update that contains the preinstalled apps.
    I did not work...
    I reseted the MID,... and now I do not have anything, in fact I am unable to search anything with the Google Browser, the keyboard is not appearing.
    I do not have anything installed...

Senior Member Achievements:

Member #
    But - There is a browser app? Only it doesn't show anything?
    How did you reset the pad - From Settings or from Recovery?

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 1 year registered 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cata1000 View Post
    I reset the apad and now I do not have any application (pre-loaded applications)
    How can I restore (re-install) them?
    Hi ,i got an apad android but it got blocked while i was using internet ,i can't access the menu to reset the device to the factory setting ,is there any way to restore it ,i went to android platform site ,i tried to download the sdk tool but i could't follow it's a little bit complicated ,is there anyway ,i can restore the device ,it comes with no cd to recover,thank you

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 1 year registered 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #

How to reset the android apad

Hi ,i got an apad android but it got blocked while i was using internet ,i can't access the menu to reset the device to the factory setting ,is there any way to restore it ,i went to android platform site ,i tried to download the sdk tool but i could't follow it's a little bit complicated ,is there anyway ,i can restore the device ,it comes with no cd to recover,thank you

Member #
    Device
    LG P 500
    There are two ways to reinstall apps.

1. See and push your previous apps to your phone from your android market library. The library has a list of all apps you had previously.
    2. Backup using something like Titanium backup before resetting.

Since you have already reset your phone, guess option1 is the way to go. The push button is a bit hidden and tricky. Here's the details -
    How to Reinstall Android Apps

Ads: