Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Member #
    Device
    none yet

Question Which one do I buy for a teenager who mostly wants to watch movies and play games?

My 13 year old son wanted an i pad 2 for Christmas - no chance, I can't afford it and I know he will loose interest, he already has a phone and a lap top so I can't really see the need but hey - I'm not a kid! I am looking for some advice on a cheap tablet that he can use mostly for games and watching movies, with a camera because he wants to do some home videos and of course Wifi. When I say cheap, I mean the cheapest possible that will do what he needs. 7 or 10 inch, not bothered. What about the Kogan Agora 7, does anyone know much about that one or have any better ideas???

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    Device
    Coby Kryosmid7024
    Quote Originally Posted by ACJ View Post
    My 13 year old son wanted an i pad 2 for Christmas - no chance, I can't afford it and I know he will loose interest, he already has a phone and a lap top so I can't really see the need but hey - I'm not a kid! I am looking for some advice on a cheap tablet that he can use mostly for games and watching movies, with a camera because he wants to do some home videos and of course Wifi. When I say cheap, I mean the cheapest possible that will do what he needs. 7 or 10 inch, not bothered. What about the Kogan Agora 7, does anyone know much about that one or have any better ideas???
    Coby Kryos mid7024

Sent from Wicced's ROOTED Acer a100 16GB Honeycomb 3.2
    ROOTED Acer Iconia A100 16gb running HC 3.2

Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 3 months registered 500 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    He's 13 & has a phone AND a lap top??

Nice.

Tell him you'll pay for his phone service for the ENTIRE year and his internet access for the ENTIRE year as a Christmas present.

Member #
    Device
    none yet
    To be honest it's a pay as you go phone that I only let him use in emergencies and he saved up for it himself and I got his laptop, a refurbished acer from our IT guy at work for a great price so as you can see I am a bargain hunter and not inclined to over indulge my kids! The lap top battery doesn't work so I suppose I could get him one of those for Christmas!

Supporting Vendor
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger First Class 150,000 Experience Points 100,000 Experience Points Recommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Member #
    Level
    hey, welcome to the forum, and you can have a look at our Android Tablet PC
    I'm sure you can find some quite decent tablets with good price there. Besides, you can check our "Special Offer" for more discounts.
    Good luck!
    About Us: Focus on New Consumer Electronics - SpeMall.com
    Specialized in: Android Tablet PC, Car Electronics, Computer Products, Electronics Gadgets.
    Guarantee: 12 month FREE WARRANTY for all products.
    Contact Us: info@SpeMall.com, Facebook,VK Group, Youtube Video.

Member #
    Device
    n19
    How about ViewSonic VB733 7 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet PC Capacitive Touch Screen NEC EV2 ARM Cortex-A9 Dual Core 512MB 8GB Two Cameras Wifi HDMI at cheaptabletspcs.com ???

Ads: