Vendors are NOT permitted to reply in this thread
We get inquiries about what a good tablet is every day.
Instead of starting a new thread, we ask that you ask your questions in here so that it is easier to keep track of. I realized that we have had difficulty in answering all of the threads that come up every day in this past. I hope this helps with that.
Also use the search function and see if a similar question has been asked before.
How to ask a good question
1) what you will be using the tablet for. list any features you need, such as g-sensor, gps, bluetooth, Adobe Flash, or any specific apps
2) how much you are willing to spend
3) if you have an idea, what the size of the tablet should be
4) how much you know about Android, or just whether or not you are computer literate
5) Please list your location somewhere. (You should really include it in your profile, by the way)
I tend to miss new threads because there are so many every day. If it is in this thread, I don't have to try as hard to try to give an answer to everyone.
Mods, please free to merge any similar threads to this one, provided that this post stays on top. Keeping posts in a unified thread helps us prevent spam and reduce otherwise unnecessary clutter.
If you are dropping by and happen to know the answer, feel free to contribute.
Help each other, and help yourself
And for those of you who can't see the links in my signature:
Get Started with Android Tablets with this FAQ Here!
List of Popular Android Tablet Chipsets