Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thanks Tree3Thanks

Thread: Problems with EBELLKING

Member #
    Device
    advent milano
    Hi, I also have had a real issue with this from ebellking. I ordered the new white c92 and when it finally arrived, the box was completely smashed and ripped apart and they had sent me the black model. I had to email four times before i go a response, ( first emailed within 10 minutes of the delivery). I asked for a white model to be sent in exchange as I had originally ordered.They responded,saying this model is only available in black, despite the eight photos of the white model on the website. They added "we know you would understand". I didn't. They advertised the white model falsely, took my order and payment for the model they advertised, knowing that they could only supply the black model. I has ordered in time for my holiday ( wanting to load up with ebooks), and this meant that i would now have to return for a refund. Given the 7 days from delivery deadline, I tried repeatedly to get an assurance that they would cover the return postage, given that this was their error and not mine. None came. They insist on returns with tracking numbers, which is expensive. I made a dispute with paypal and got them to conceed that I could return to the uk delivery hub. This saved me at least 50% of the postage costs to China! But I am still trying to get this refunded too. They simply took order and money under false premises, hoping i'd just accept the black tablet they knowingly sent me instead. I spent the first four days of my holiday in Greece in internet cafes emailing ebellking, to chase my refund. They were awful and tried to dispute the fact they had received it, despite me having a tracked royal mail delivery to their uk offices. It was very stressfull, and i really thought that they wouldn't send my money back. They even questioned the tracking number was correct.

I had bought with a mastercard through paypal to give the maximum protection, and have just heard from paypal that the mastercard is being credited with a refund for just the purchase price. I am still fighting for the postage. It i not a matter of principle.

I have been so disappointed by this experience, that I have registered here and written this review to let other prospective purchasers know what happened to me. I only wish I had found this site before I bought the tablet.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered 7 days registered 31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    natpc tablet
    Hi All

I concur with Skaffy.

My Android Tablet lasted two months before its demise and after so many emails, photographs showing them the fault, software downloads with illegible Chinese Instructions followed by Skype SMS Messages I got nowhere and was asked to send it back to an English address. They also asked me for a Tracking Number but as the address was nearby it was hand delivered and signed for BIG MISTAKE because they don't like to open their mail unless they know, from the outside, whats in it!!

Goodness knows where this tablet is now but to any one thinking of using this company - DON'T !!

Member #
    Ebellking is a good supplier,I have received the goods today,good quality and good package,could you send me one more parce,please?I want to take some samples to anothe client. please contact me as soon as possible!

31 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    onda vi 40 dual
    Quote Originally Posted by alice2377 View Post
    Ebellking is a good supplier,I have received the goods today,good quality and good package,could you send me one more parce,please?I want to take some samples to anothe client. please contact me as soon as possible!

Yeah I agree with you .I have bought a tablet pc from Ebellking for two week now.
    It s a dual core tablet pc.It runs faster than the single cpu tablet pc .Are you a retailer ?
    Do you usually bought tablet from the Ebellking ?I want to buy the other tablet from them .
    Is there anything new now ?
    Hope can hear new from here

31 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    onda vi 40 dual
    Quote Originally Posted by menastar View Post
    Hi All

I concur with Skaffy.

My Android Tablet lasted two months before its demise and after so many emails, photographs showing them the fault, software downloads with illegible Chinese Instructions followed by Skype SMS Messages I got nowhere and was asked to send it back to an English address. They also asked me for a Tracking Number but as the address was nearby it was hand delivered and signed for BIG MISTAKE because they don't like to open their mail unless they know, from the outside, whats in it!!

Goodness knows where this tablet is now but to any one thinking of using this company - DON'T !!

Hi ,guy i also bought a tablet from Ebellking ,But i am lucky that I get a good service .My tablet has some issue last time ,and then i email to Ebellking .
    A person called Cathy provide a good service and isuee my issue .I just bought my tablet from Ebellking .And i cant down any apps from the google .
    And the it also show the drive is unavailable .Now the issue was solved by their help.Didnt they reply your email .
    Maybe your email was missing .And they reply my email prompt.Maybe i am a lucky one.
    I will recommend my friends to buy tablet from Ebellking again .And i think that they a good supplier .There is no all the customers are satisfied with a company .
    I think Ebellking have sold more than 100000 tablets .If it didnt have negative feedback ,That s a strange things

Member #
    Device
    onda vi 40 dual

Member #
    Device
    onda vi 40 dual
    Quote Originally Posted by yegan View Post
    I just want to purchase android tablet from Ebellking but now cancel due to this info
    Thanks for the info

That s pity , my Onda was woking fine until now.And their service is very goods.It didnt like someoen posted above.
    My Onda is a Dual core tablet pc and also my friend bought a Cube U20Gt from them which is a new android 4.1 .
    But it s not compatible well at this moment ,so my friend send it back to exchange the Android 4.0.4
    Now it working perfeck

Member #
    Device
    onda vi 40 dual
    Quote Originally Posted by Willa13 View Post
    I have purchased 4 tablets from Ebellking and with 1 I had replaced by them and since then no problems and they were very polite and quick to reply BUT, my 4th purchase I bought was for a customer (i run a pc company) who has tried it and doesnt like it (Onda Vi40 Ultimate). Reading the Ebellking website for returns I understand as long as you contact them by email with in 7days of receiving the tablet you can return product and get refund regardless of the reason. I received the 4th tablet on 26th June and I emailed Ebellking on 2nd July (with in 7days of receipt) to advise I require the returns address as I would like a refund as the tablet is not what my customer wants (due to soem things not working correctly), I did not receive any communication from them until the 4th July (today) giving me the address and saying they will replace the tablet. I advised that I dont want another tablet but would like a refund and as of yet again no reply. I have since raised a dispute with Paypal (as payment made through them) so hopefully thi will be resolved so im able to re-emburse my customer. Does this seem the "norm" for them??

Hi ,Friend .Did the issue solved?Can you get your refund from them ?As you know that i like to buy goods from Them .
    So hope you can help .But they reply my email prompt .Am i lucky or their service improve ?

7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    NATPC KNIGHT 9.7" IPS Android 4.0 Gaming Tablet Capacitive Multi Touch Screen 1.2GHz Allwinner A10 1
    My tablet arrived and had a faulty screen its now one week later 17 emails no existing UK office ,no UK support pay pal dispute and a big headache.wop ding bang.

Qin Zhang email is vincent137573@hotmail.com vincent really!

This below is the UK office address . I have been told by Cathy who seems to be the only on at ebelking that this is just a PO box and no one is there to receive anything.Who then handles the tablets some sort of ghost! This was after i said i would deliver faulty product by hand . You will now see that there web site which used to state that they had UK customer support has been withdrawn . strange that ?
    UK ADDRESS
    X ZHANG
    Suite 226 Arndale House.
    3 The Precinct Hight Street.
    Egham,Surrey.
    TW20 9HN
    United Kingdom

You can also send letters to

Unit 2 - 155 Changxiu Rd,Jiaxing.Zhejiang,China.314100
    Telephone:+86 18357363664
    Fax:+86 84162288
    Email:info@ebellking.com
    or
    R2118,Building A,Qunxing Square
    North Huaqiang,Futian district
    Shenzhen
    Guangdong Province, 518031
    China
    vincent137573@hotmail.com

Trouble is every body wants cheap items which is fine but company's like ebelking are out there waiting for you .
    USE
    1 pay pal
    2 credit card
    3 find real reviews on line
    4 is there a phone no you can call
    5 if in doubt ring ghost busters
    good luck happy tablet hunters
    mac
    Rutamartal thanked this.

7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    NATPC KNIGHT 9.7" IPS Android 4.0 Gaming Tablet Capacitive Multi Touch Screen 1.2GHz Allwinner A10 1
    My tablet arrived and had a faulty screen its now one week later 17 emails no existing UK office ,no UK support pay pal dispute and a big headache.wop ding bang.

Qin Zhang email is vincent137573@hotmail.com vincent really!

This below is the UK office address . I have been told by Cathy who seems to be the only on at ebelking that this is just a PO box and no one is there to receive anything.Who then handles the tablets some sort of ghost! This was after i said i would deliver faulty product by hand . You will now see that there web site which used to state that they had UK customer support has been withdrawn . strange that ?
    UK ADDRESS
    X ZHANG
    Suite 226 Arndale House.
    3 The Precinct Hight Street.
    Egham,Surrey.
    TW20 9HN
    United Kingdom

You can also send letters to

Unit 2 - 155 Changxiu Rd,Jiaxing.Zhejiang,China.314100
    Telephone:+86 18357363664
    Fax:+86 84162288
    Email:info@ebellking.com
    or
    R2118,Building A,Qunxing Square
    North Huaqiang,Futian district
    Shenzhen
    Guangdong Province, 518031
    China
    vincent137573@hotmail.com

Trouble is every body wants cheap items which is fine but company's like ebelking are out there waiting for you .
    USE
    1 pay pal
    2 credit card
    3 find real reviews on line
    4 is there a phone no you can call
    5 if in doubt ring ghost busters
    good luck happy tablet hunters
    mac
    Rutamartal thanked this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ads: