Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #

My tablet requirements

Range : $100 - $320

10 inch tablet

* Supports 3D games and Gravity Sensor
    * Should have a camera (front)
    * Android 2.1 or 2.1+
    * GPS

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Member #
    Level

Super Moderator Achievements:
    10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Better question What don't I own, Oh a generic APAD
    Your inclusion of a GPS will automatically get it to have Market. This and a camera are some of the core requirements for being "market ready" by Google.

If you are in no real hurry, (Can wait 30-60 days), I would suggest you wait for the Tabs which will be bundled with Gingerbread/Honeycomb. These will have the processing power to truly meet your needs. Keep in mind these five points when committing to a purchase.
    1. A true multi-core processor is going to be the way to go for a long term ownership. The better single cores (Omap3, Samsung S5xxx) will be OK for the next year, but not a long term unit
    2. Android versions are with each version, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4/3.0 are better at handling memory. 256Mb of Operating RAM is OK now, but I would still suggest for multi-task and capability, it will be 512M or even 1024Mb RAM next year
    3. Storage is going to continue to increase. 3D Games and better quality HD movies take up space. 2-8Gb storage will not be enough. I think it will be 16-32Gb will be the normal internal storage. This is not counting the removable storage. Some say cloud storage will be a more viable offering. I think that will be late next year before it is viable.
    4. The 3D Games and Movies need a better GPU. Make sure what you choose has in its specs a detail for a graphics processor
    5. The Final Item is Battery. In my opinion, you will want a device with a removable high-capacity battery or easy to replace high-capacity battery. This will be especially true if you have your battery drain of your Bluetooth, Wireless, (Maybe 3G), GPS in addition to the 10inch display.

What I am describing will not be cheap, it will approach IPad prices. But the elements I describe will put even the new IPad2 to shame if it is as I predict.
    gurgle Tech stooge of the Internet
    Tablets Currently in Possession -Partial List
    MS --Fujitsu Stylistic LT TabletPC-Win98 / HP4400-W7U / Samsung Q1U- XPPro/V-Ult/Archos 9
    Android -- WItS A81E/ Archos 5/500 Archos 7HT/Archos 101/16/Asus Transformer 10.1/32 / G1

Remember-If You do not open it, you do not Own it

Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by kethan View Post
    Range : $100 - $320

10 inch tablet

* Supports 3D games and Gravity Sensor
    * Should have a camera (front)
    * Android 2.1 or 2.1+
    * GPS
    hi, kethan, here i can recommend one for you: 10.1 Inch Google Android 2.1 Apad Tablet PC with Infomix ix220 Processor HDMI and Ethernet Interface
    10 inch tablet pc, 1GHZ Processor, Android 2.1 OS, HDMI Output, Camera, GPS, G-sensor, 3D games...

Ads: