Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree2Thanks

Thread: Need Key Sequence for Hard Resetting Chinese Android Tablet

Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Allwinner A13

Need Key Sequence for Hard Resetting Chinese Android Tablet

Hi Friends... My younger brother messed up with the pattern lock too many times and got it locked... Now it asks for Gmail account but the Wifi doesn't start Automatically... So i am need of hard resetting my device... Please guys Give me the key sequence or any other solution to start my tablet....

I dont have much information about it now as I remember The model number of the Tablet is J-Q88B and it is a Allwinner A13 based tablet.

There are only three buttons in my Tablet Power on/off, Volume Up & Volume Down. and I have tried Power + Vol Up... and Power + Vol Down already.. but no lucks so far,,,,
    pongshie thanked this.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Member #
    Device
    J-Q88D
    Quote Originally Posted by ronyshawkat View Post
    Hi Friends... My younger brother messed up with the pattern lock too many times and got it locked... Now it asks for Gmail account but the Wifi doesn't start Automatically... So i am need of hard resetting my device... Please guys Give me the key sequence or any other solution to start my tablet....

I dont have much information about it now as I remember The model number of the Tablet is J-Q88B and it is a Allwinner A13 based tablet.

There are only three buttons in my Tablet Power on/off, Volume Up & Volume Down. and I have tried Power + Vol Up... and Power + Vol Down already.. but no lucks so far,,,,

when your prompt to your password screen press + volume at same time power button.. a recovery mode well appear, select ok then your tab will reboot..
    at the android recovery select wipe data/factory reset, your system well formatted a its done you can open it.

Member #
    Device
    Share model: mid-2330-S
    hello i have this tablet brand share model mid-2330-S i tried the hard reset but every time i try to do it, a red triangle with an exclamation mark appear with a android laying down? what should i do ?

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class 10,000 Experience Points Recommendation Second Class 1 year registered 5,000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Transformer Prime & TF700
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjoshua20 View Post
    hello i have this tablet brand share model mid-2330-S i tried the hard reset but every time i try to do it, a red triangle with an exclamation mark appear with a android laying down? what should i do ?
    Try using the volume button by holding it in the opposite direction you have been using.
    Locked out of your Tablet? - Printing from an Android tablet (or phone) - Connecting to the Internet with no WiFi - Move/copy/cut/paste files to and from your tablet - WiFi connection issues - Getting Flash Player
    TF201 & TF700 (stock) with dock, .

Member #
    Device
    Share model: mid-2330-S
    i tried it but i just end up going to the red triangle with exclamation mark

Super Moderator
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class 10,000 Experience Points Recommendation Second Class 1 year registered 5,000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Not knowing anything about your specific tablet I can't be any more help. The only thing I can think of is to try a couple more times and maybe something will kick in.
    Locked out of your Tablet? - Printing from an Android tablet (or phone) - Connecting to the Internet with no WiFi - Move/copy/cut/paste files to and from your tablet - WiFi connection issues - Getting Flash Player

Member #
    Device
    HTC Inspire (phone, 2.3), MT4601 (7"tablet 4.01), eDGe mini (7"tablet 2.1)

I am in the same situation

Quote Originally Posted by leeshor View Post
    Not knowing anything about your specific tablet I can't be any more help. The only thing I can think of is to try a couple more times and maybe something will kick in.
    I am in the same situation with a 3 button, generic 7" Android 4.01 Chinese tablet. I have tried every possible combination of power, vol-, vol+ but to no avail. I can easily get to the Android guy with hatch open and exclamation point, but I can never get the menu to appear. I am convinced they put a phone version of the OS that expects a HOME button to be used. No HOME button on the tablet of course.

The tablet is a MT4601 from Gadgetsdealer.com (for the love of god don't buy anything there!!!). I now have the back off and I'm looking for a reset button on the mother board. Not finding one I'm afraid.

I believe I left USB debugging turned on. Wi-Fi appears to turn on. Here's my question. Is it possible to root the tablet and flash a new ROM while it's in the current locked state? The question of what to flash it with is irrelevant unless flashing is possible when locked.

Second question, with the back off, is there anything I can do (disconnect battery, find magic reset button, etc...) that will get me back to factory settings. Some day I will post my communications with Gadgetsdealer.com as a cautionary tale of woe. For now, I just want my locked but working tablet to be usable again.

Actually, here's the current thread on their "customer support" site:
    Support Center - gadgetsdealer.com

And here was one of their classic bits of advice
    "3.3.5 Backup and reset
    Resume a factory constitution:When the system of flat panel can not use as usual from parts of softwares taking, or a certain function isn't normal, all can
    Resume the system to the beginning to start status through this function.But resume a factory constitution will delete all procedures and datas that the customers install,
    Invite a backup before using important data first and ensure that the battery electricity measures in above 50%."

What could be more clear? And not a word about HOW, which is what I've been asking for since January. What a joke.

thanks!!!!!
    leeshor thanked this.

Super Moderator
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster

Member #
    Level
    Device
    LMAO at that explanation, clear as mud.

Member #
    Device
    Android Share
    Quote Originally Posted by darkjoshua20 View Post
    hi..we have the same model. can you tell how what do you do for hard reset of you tablet? tnx in advance

Member #
    Device
    vanhe mv30

i cant acces boot menu

hi sir,

i press power button as well as volume+ button, i cant acces to boot menu for flashing, it showing android logo and triangle red error symbol, kindly help me how flash or reset my tablet,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: