Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #

Exclamation Android Tablet tracking

It may be true that I should not install tracking software on my kids android tablet. I might not even do it, but I am looking for any advice on which software can record texts and gps too.
    Any ideas where to look for this kind of software or if any of you are Dad's and have used something like this please let me know.
    Thanks.
    TT

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator Achievements:
    10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Better question What don't I own, Oh a generic APAD
    Sorry, This is my day for letting people down. This is not really available yet for the Android Tablet like your desire. The closest are some Phone forensic apps which record but cost in the 100s not free or low cost.
    You might contact Mobistealth MobiStealth || Mobile Spy Software, Blackberry & Android Cell Phone Spy Software to Catch Cheating Spouse, Children and Employee and see if they offer anything which might fit your needs. Otherwise, I do not think anything to that level is available.
    gurgle Tech stooge of the Internet
    Tablets Currently in Possession -Partial List
    MS --Fujitsu Stylistic LT TabletPC-Win98 / HP4400-W7U / Samsung Q1U- XPPro/V-Ult/Archos 9
    Android -- WItS A81E/ Archos 5/500 Archos 7HT/Archos 101/16/Asus Transformer 10.1/32 / G1

Remember-If You do not open it, you do not Own it

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Yeah, Gurgle is correct. I did a quick search of the "Interwebs" and found a lot of sites that sell a bunch for the Android of Diff flavors. Best Spy Software list for all Cell phones | Parental Control Software Applications for instance, lots of info. (Alas, none for the Tablet yet) Watch these players mentioned above and a couple others out there for the Android. They should be the first out of the gate.

Administrator Achievements:
    50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    If you are looking for something a little less intrusive that will also work, just set up Google Latitude. If the device is on, the GPS will provide a basic location of where the tablet is. then if you assume the child has the tab with them, there they are. It does provide tracking but does give you that level of detail. That will at least cover the location part of the equation.
    Peter B. - email: tardis@androidtablets.net | Twitter: pbbrauer | Google+: pbbrauer | gTalk: pbbrauer@gmail.com
    Current Devices, ROMs:
    (Active) VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus- Rooted, Android ICS 4.0.2 | ASUS Transformer Prime TF201- Rooted, Unlocked, Virtuous Prime-9.4.2.15 v1 ROM
    (Retired) Viewsonic gTab - Rooted, Flashback 10.3 (Honeycomb) | Huawei S7 - Rooted, Froyo Fusion R2 | (Other) Nook Color (2 of these) | Gentouch 7/8 - Rooted, Lincrackers Pirate 3

Remember to "Thank" people that help you out! |Click here for general Questions?

Banned
    Member #
    Right now if you are looking for android parental control app it is best to go with phonesheriff. It offers the ability to both monitor and filter certain communications of your child's cell phone

Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered 1 year registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 31 days registered

Member #
    How can I get the mobile for free? I bought a iPhone 4 for my 10 year old boy as his birthday present. I need to monitor his phone calls, but I don't want to pay for it.
    keylogger Mac
    Mac keylogger
    keylogger for Mac
    Last edited by Afra; 04-10-2012 at 04:54 AM.

500 Experience Points 31 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Nook Color (Manual Nooter), Samsung Captivate
    Quit being a cheap ass. If you value your kids like I value mine, then surely they are worth a few dollars?

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Android Tablet

Senior Member Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 3 months registered 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    wm8650
    Yeah, you can afford to give an iphone to a 10yr old but can't pay for apps!!!! Wtf.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Member #
    Device
    BryanChris
    Now these software are very common, and many companies are using these Tracking software you just need to install these software into your Kid mobile and you can track down your kid's activities.

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 31 days registered

Member #
    I have been running this on my 13 year old's Sony experia play for over 6 months. it works superbyply, though its $70 a year. Worth every cent.
    eBlaster Mobile - Cell Phone Spy Software - BlackBerry & Android

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: