Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree2Thanks

Thread: Idea USA tablet

Member #
    Device
    Idea usa

Idea USA tablet

Trying to access market and keep getting ....It appears your Internet connection is not available. How can it be fixed.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Achievements:
    50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    Do you have other internet connections like your browser working?

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt
    Peter B. - email: tardis@androidtablets.net | Twitter: pbbrauer | Google+: pbbrauer | gTalk: pbbrauer@gmail.com
    Current Devices, ROMs:
    (Active) VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus- Rooted, Android ICS 4.0.2 | ASUS Transformer Prime TF201- Rooted, Unlocked, Virtuous Prime-9.4.2.15 v1 ROM
    (Retired) Viewsonic gTab - Rooted, Flashback 10.3 (Honeycomb) | Huawei S7 - Rooted, Froyo Fusion R2 | (Other) Nook Color (2 of these) | Gentouch 7/8 - Rooted, Lincrackers Pirate 3

Remember to "Thank" people that help you out! |Click here for general Questions?

Member #
    Device
    Multiple

i

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Trying to access market and keep getting ....It appears your Internet connection is not available. How can it be fixed.
    Have you figured anything out? I am going nuts. I got two of these things for my children and I am getting the same thing. So...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've ensured I have a connection via the browser and I can even check out each of the applications in the Marketplace, I just cant download them or I get the same message "It appears your Internet connection is not available". I have even connected via ethernet cable (instead of WiFi), and nothing.

Also, if anyone knows of a Manufacturer website, that would be a lot of help. I have google like crazy to find "iDea USA" and also the listed manufacturer that Fry's lists "China Mart Los Angeles LLC" but that doesn't give me anything.

I realize it's a cheapie and I got the quality that I'm paying for, but it just seems like a settings or software problem, and I can't believe that the product would have been released if it wasn't able to download from the marketplace.

Senior Member Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Droid X
    These gray market Chinese shanzhai tablets do not have Google certification. They lack access to the genuine Google market. They're sold with older versions of Android. They lack any real tech support. If you're lucky, the device has picked up a following in the dev/hack community, so community tech support is available.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum
    Bluefishey_21 thanked this.

Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Via 8650

Link

Quote Originally Posted by fnfilthy View Post
    Have you figured anything out? I am going nuts. I got two of these things for my children and I am getting the same thing. So...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've ensured I have a connection via the browser and I can even check out each of the applications in the Marketplace, I just cant download them or I get the same message "It appears your Internet connection is not available". I have even connected via ethernet cable (instead of WiFi), and nothing.

Also, if anyone knows of a Manufacturer website, that would be a lot of help. I have google like crazy to find "iDea USA" and also the listed manufacturer that Fry's lists "China Mart Los Angeles LLC" but that doesn't give me anything.

I realize it's a cheapie and I got the quality that I'm paying for, but it just seems like a settings or software problem, and I can't believe that the product would have been released if it wasn't able to download from the marketplace.
    Try this link, products - ideausapage you can download some apps but the market wont work try this link Applanet and you can search some good apps in here. or go the best way and root your pad an try some new firmware.

Member #
    Device
    computer

those that need help

Quote Originally Posted by fnfilthy View Post

yes you are right cheap was the word my daughter received it for the holidays .... i've called fry's electronic store today and they gave me the 310-number dont have it infront of me but will update untill then call fry's .. but she gave me a ext with the number with out the ext.. i dont think you can reach any one ... a lady did answer the phone told me that i would have to send the unit back and they would replace it but need to send a email to track the order in their system .. to service@ideausa.com ...

Member #
    Device
    computer
    to all those please call fry's they have the number to the supplier for the idea usa tablet ... and the number is a 310- number they should also give you a ext.. with the number so that you can reach the customer care rep... ithey will ask you to send a email so they can track the ticket ...

Member #
    Device
    next 7
    The site for troubleshooting is ideausa.us..hope that helps.

Member #
    Device
    next 7
    Try ideausa.us for troubleshooting

Member #
    Device
    next 7
    [QUOTE=cupcake1234;178741]yes you are right cheap was the word my daughter received it for the holidays .... i've called fry's electronic store today and they gave me the 310-number dont have it infront of me but will update untill then call fry's .. but she gave me a ext with the number with out the ext.. i dont think you can reach any one ... a lady did answer the phone told me that i would have to send the unit back and they would replace it but need to send a email to track the order in their system .. to service@ideausa.com ...

Feel same way however i have managed to get there website ideausa.us for troubleshooting i hope ths helps.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: