coby kyros tablet displaying encryption message
my kids Coby Kyros Android 7" tablet is displaying a message about encryption being unsuccessful so the data on the tablet is no longer accessible. it gives an option to factory reset but the tablet is not responding when i try to reset it. what should i do?
03-14-2013 01:02 PM
When you see the "encryption unsuccessful" :
1. press the "reset" on front screen.
2. Turn tablet over and press reset with a paperclip.
3. hold the volume down and restart button together.
4. toggle through menu with up and down volume.
5. go to reset and erase all data.
6. press turn on button.