For those that have GPS in their phone, but not on their tablet the following will let you share your phone's capability via Bluetooth.
You must have a rooted phone with GPS.
1. Download ShareGPS Beta from the market and install on your PHONE <- This goes on the device that has GPS (MUST be rooted)
2. Pair your phone with your tablet
3. Activate ShareGPS on your phone.
This makes your phone a shareable GPS device.
4. Download BlueGPS4Droid_1.2.0.zip from this post
5. Install this on your tablet
6. Start Bluetooth on tablet
7. Connect to your phones GPS
Tested with Google Maps, Google Nav and Google Skymap.