1. Ainol Novo 7 Elf II original simplified 05/31 firmware download: E2_0531.rar
Firmware solves over-heat and decreases power waste will be released next week. Please back up your important files before upgrading.
1) Download the file and decompress it to TF card root directory. The decompressed files should under TF card root directory and the TF card must be fat32 format.
2) Insert the TF card into the device and keep the tablet off with more than 30% battery. Charging is not recommended during updating process.
3) Hold-Press the -Volume and power button for four seconds at the same time. Release the buttons when upper left screen corner shows green instruction.
4) Use volume and power botton to choose orders wipe date, wipe cache, wipe media.
5)Choose update and then choose the main firmware package in TF card.
6)You may stop here if you want the simplified firmware only, try wipe data and wipe cache once again if you want to reboot.
2. Ainol Novo 7 Elf II simplified firmware 0604 TF card update version: http://115.com/file/benrzacr#E1(0604).zip
1) This firmware is compatible with pre-stalled 0527, 0528, 0529, 0530V2, 0601, 0601V2 firmware devices.
2) Fixed: minimum brightness decreased; constant crash bug fixed; electric quantity and voltage match (0527-0601 firmware users report that the tablet shuts down automatically though there is 30% battery left.)
3) Update steps are the same as 05/31 version.
3. Ainol Novo 7 Elf II official 0607 version firmware: http://115.com/file/bev1q467#
1)Over heat problem is solved.
2)Power consumption is decreased.
3)Most apps' performances are upgraded.
4)Writing speed is optimized.
5)Battery percentage display error is solved.
6)Flash decoding/webpage performances/normal mode/performance mode will work much more fluently.
7)Tablet automatically shut down problem is solved.
8)Sometimes internal memory doesn't work if you pull the date line directly without shutting down bulk-storage memory. We tested over 20 times and internal memory worked good under Windows 7 system.
9)Faster touch response.
10)Minumum brightness is too high in recent firmwares, except 0604 version. The minumum brightness is normal in this version.
11)Power saving mode/normal mode/performance mode match 96-800/96-1200/96-1320 frequency temperarily.
4. Ainol Novo 7 Elf II 0626 official firmware: http://ainolstore.com/forums/topic/5...0626-firmware/
5. Buy Ainol Novo 7 Elf II on Androidinabox.com: Ainol Novo 7 Elf II 7 inch Android 4.0 Tablet Dual Core Only $149.99!