Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thanks Tree1Thanks

Thread: forgot unlock pattern for coby kyros

Developer
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 985
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Leagoo Lead 1 ZTE OPEN C, Coby 7065, Coby 8042, Coby 9740
    If you can get into your recovery you can wipe the data and cache aka factory reset.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Member #

forgot unlock password Kyros Mid 7024

Quote Originally Posted by bryonb2010 View Post
    well i figured out how to reset my Coby Kyros without the stupid unlock pattern and for those thst are courious let me brake it dow or ( copy it from Support - Frequently Asked Questions | COBY and paste it rate here so you wont have to follow a dumb link :

How do I gain access to my tablet if I forgot the unlock pattern code?

This procedure will delete all items (files) and entries on the MID7015-please back up files on your computer if possible first. This is a Master Reset Procedure.
    1. Power the unit off. Press and hold the "Power Button" till the "Device Option menu appears.
    2. Click "Power Off" and select "OK"
    3. Once the unit has been turned off. Press and hold the "back" button(silver tone button) and "power" button simultaneously for eight seconds.
    4. When the Android Icon and warning triangle appear , press the "back" button )silver tone button) once.
    5. The Android recovery screen will appear. The "Home/Menu" button will allow you to scroll up and down.
    6. Press the Home/Menu button to scroll to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" Then press the "back" button
    7. On the next screen Scroll to "yes-delete all user data" Press the "back" button.
    8. On the next screen Choose "reboot system now" and Press the "back" button.
    9. You will now be able to access the tablet.
    does it work for Kyros Mid 7024 ? i tried to Press and hold the "back" button(silver tone button) and "power" button simultaneously for eight seconds but no Android Icon and warning triangle appear , just appear " upgrade system activated" , then when i press the back button again , it ended and automatically shut down .
    what should i do ?

Developer
    Achievements:
    25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 5,000 Experience Points Tagger First Class

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cute74 View Post
    does it work for Kyros Mid 7024 ? i tried to Press and hold the "back" button(silver tone button) and "power" button simultaneously for eight seconds but no Android Icon and warning triangle appear , just appear " upgrade system activated" , then when i press the back button again , it ended and automatically shut down .
    what should i do ?
    No, it won't work. You can try an "SD card init" instead: turn on tablet holding the silver (Home) button with no card in the external slot, you should see some info on screen then confirm with VolumeUp key. It will completely erase your internal card, so you may want to try something else if you have data that you don't wanna lose.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by lfom View Post
    No, it won't work. You can try an "SD card init" instead: turn on tablet holding the silver (Home) button with no card in the external slot, you should see some info on screen then confirm with VolumeUp key. It will completely erase your internal card, so you may want to try something else if you have data that you don't wanna lose.
    ok , it's work now , thanks a lot !

Member #
    Device
    Kyros MID 7020
    Hello guys! I have a Kyros MID7020 and I forgot the password, not a pattern. I hardly try any tips that I read but not success... :0(
    It's still looking at me and laugh... dammed tablet! Please, somebody knew another kind of magic to reset my tablet? Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope...

Member #
    Thanks for the help..

Member #
    Device
    MID 7010WC

i forget my pattern

please help me , i forget my pattern in coby kyros MID 7010 WC

Quote Originally Posted by bryonb2010 View Post
    well i figured out how to reset my Coby Kyros without the stupid unlock pattern and for those thst are courious let me brake it dow or ( copy it from Support - Frequently Asked Questions | COBY and paste it rate here so you wont have to follow a dumb link :

How do I gain access to my tablet if I forgot the unlock pattern code?

This procedure will delete all items (files) and entries on the MID7015-please back up files on your computer if possible first. This is a Master Reset Procedure.
    1. Power the unit off. Press and hold the "Power Button" till the "Device Option menu appears.
    2. Click "Power Off" and select "OK"
    3. Once the unit has been turned off. Press and hold the "back" button(silver tone button) and "power" button simultaneously for eight seconds.
    4. When the Android Icon and warning triangle appear , press the "back" button )silver tone button) once.
    5. The Android recovery screen will appear. The "Home/Menu" button will allow you to scroll up and down.
    6. Press the Home/Menu button to scroll to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" Then press the "back" button
    7. On the next screen Scroll to "yes-delete all user data" Press the "back" button.
    8. On the next screen Choose "reboot system now" and Press the "back" button.
    9. You will now be able to access the tablet.

Member #
    Device
    Kyros Tablet
    Thanks man my grandmother was going to put a beat down on me if you didn't do this

Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Pandigital Supernova DLX
    None of this works for my Pandigital SuperNova DLX, Any suggestions?

Member #

i found it for copy kyroc

Quote Originally Posted by kyawsoe.06 View Post
    please help me , i forget my pattern in coby kyros MID 7010 WC
    1- turn off your taplet
    2-hold press power and up volume together until recover screen .
    3- select wipe hard ( up and down with the volume buttons ) select with power buttons ( it will erase your data )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ads: