Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Thanks Tree4Thanks
  • 1 Post By pbrauer
  • 1 Post By pbrauer
  • 1 Post By pbrauer
  • 1 Post By Spider

Thread: 7 inch CRAIG netbook 2.2 - Apps?

Member #
    Device
    7 inch CRAIG netbook 2.2

7 inch CRAIG netbook 2.2 - Apps?

ok i bought a 7 inch CRAIG netbook 2.2 at rite aid i lost the manual...... and i want to get my games that i have on my android phone on to the netbook, but it says the device is not supported.. please i have been trying to get apps on this netbook for days pleas help me
    Last edited by sweetcherie; 01-02-2012 at 06:02 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Achievements:
    50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    just because both devices are android doesnt mean they can run the same apps, if it doesnt show up, then it can't run.
    sweetcherie thanked this.
    Peter B. - email: tardis@androidtablets.net | Twitter: pbbrauer | Google+: pbbrauer | gTalk: pbbrauer@gmail.com
    Current Devices, ROMs:
    (Active) VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus- Rooted, Android ICS 4.0.2 | ASUS Transformer Prime TF201- Rooted, Unlocked, Virtuous Prime-9.4.2.15 v1 ROM
    (Retired) Viewsonic gTab - Rooted, Flashback 10.3 (Honeycomb) | Huawei S7 - Rooted, Froyo Fusion R2 | (Other) Nook Color (2 of these) | Gentouch 7/8 - Rooted, Lincrackers Pirate 3

Remember to "Thank" people that help you out! |Click here for general Questions?

Member #
    Device
    7 inch CRAIG netbook 2.2
    by any chance would you know how to get the apps for that device??? and thank u
    Last edited by sweetcherie; 01-02-2012 at 06:02 PM.

50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    does that device give you access to the market? or you could look into what is called "side-loading"

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum
    Peter B. - email: tardis@androidtablets.net | Twitter: pbbrauer | Google+: pbbrauer | gTalk: pbbrauer@gmail.com
    Current Devices, ROMs:
    (Active) VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus- Rooted, Android ICS 4.0.2 | ASUS Transformer Prime TF201- Rooted, Unlocked, Virtuous Prime-9.4.2.15 v1 ROM
    (Retired) Viewsonic gTab - Rooted, Flashback 10.3 (Honeycomb) | Huawei S7 - Rooted, Froyo Fusion R2 | (Other) Nook Color (2 of these) | Gentouch 7/8 - Rooted, Lincrackers Pirate 3

Remember to "Thank" people that help you out! |Click here for general Questions?

Member #
    Device
    7 inch CRAIG netbook 2.2
    it has a browser and a my browser. what is side loading is that something i would google? and would i have to do that on my desk top or the device? thank u soooo much.. im a little slow.. lol

Member #
    Device
    there may be an app called market on your device, that would be how you get apps. Please also go to the Craig sub-forum here for more details on getting market apps.

Sideloading is where you find the app files, on Android these are .apk files instead of .exe files, copy them to your tablet and then install them.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum
    Current Devices, ROMs:

Administrator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    100,000 Experience Points Veteran Overdrive Tagger First Class Recommendation First Class

Member #
    Level
    Device
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted & ManualNooted Google Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB
    Hi sweetchrie, welcome to the forum. I'm going to move your thread to the Craig Tablets section for you. Hopefully, the folks most familiar with that tablet will be able to help you. Good luck!
    m3red thanked this.
    If it's important to you, you'll find a
    way. If not, you'll find an excuse.
    If you're too busy for friends,
    You're too busy.
    Attention lurkers! Join the forum,
    and enter Spider into the referrer
    field of the application.The $0.00
    USD fee will be waived.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget
    how you made them feel.

Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Tagger Second Class

Member #
    Device
    Rooted Craig CMP738B with working Market
    For apps you can goto slideme.org and update the SlideMe app to 4.0. One thing about the stock CMP738b not alot of apps work with it. And the slideme market is full of 3rd party apps that look and work like crap.

Another thing you can do is goto apktop.com and download the apk file stright to your tablet and install them. Youll still run into app that dont work.

Even if you had the same android os on you phone theres still a big change that it would not work. But if you wanted to try you can save all your apps to your micro sd card in your phone then remove it and stick it into your tablet and use the apkinstaller on your tablet to install them.

Main apps that dont work.
    Netflix
    Any flash based games.
    Rooted Craig CMP738b with working Android Market.
    Working on HoneyComb for Craig CMP738b - still trying to port all the drivers needed and system setttings for the CMP738b.

Ads: