Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Thanks Tree1Thanks

Thread: Help with Google play?

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Member #
    113339
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3
    Device
    Nextbook 7
    Quote Originally Posted by RodK View Post
    I downloaded it from another site. When I click on "Market" after I installed it, It says "you must add an account to the device to continue. do you want to add one now." When I click on "yes" it just goes back to the app screen.
    Same here. :-(

  2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #12
    Junior Member
    Member #
    114649
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    Device
    nextbook 7, nextbook 7S, and Coby MID 7042-4
    I think you have to be rooted, that is what I had to do with my older nextbook 7. It has been rooted and flashed, and works great with google play.

  4. #13
    Junior Member Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 1 year registered 100 Experience Points

    Member #
    554
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    this may or may not help..
    i just bought the 7" model this past weekend from Big Lots. It only has GetJar on it for apps. They have alot of apps on GetJAr but obviously not as good as the actual Android market. That being said since android is an open source OS ANY company that build tablets can use it. Therefore Nextbook is not authorized to use the android market as its leading go to app place. If truth be told anyone with android knowledge can still get apps to the tablet via this way: (yes it sucks but for right now thjis is the only way until a hack comes along)

    1. Download the app to your android phone or OTHER tablet that lets you access the market.
    2. Use ASTRO or ES file explorer to backup the app
    3. Copy the app to your pc
    4. dump it to nextbook tablet
    5. install the app on the nextbook by selecting it from a file manager (astro comes with it)

    the app WILL install with zero problems. thats what i did. Yes its combersome but it works. Problem is the app will not update since the tablet doesnt connect to the android marklet.

    Hope this helps.

  5. #14
    Junior Member
    Member #
    118630
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1
    Device
    NextBook 7S
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcalibur View Post
    this may or may not help..
    i just bought the 7" model this past weekend from Big Lots. It only has GetJar on it for apps. They have alot of apps on GetJAr but obviously not as good as the actual Android market. That being said since android is an open source OS ANY company that build tablets can use it. Therefore Nextbook is not authorized to use the android market as its leading go to app place. If truth be told anyone with android knowledge can still get apps to the tablet via this way: (yes it sucks but for right now thjis is the only way until a hack comes along)

    1. Download the app to your android phone or OTHER tablet that lets you access the market.
    2. Use ASTRO or ES file explorer to backup the app
    3. Copy the app to your pc
    4. dump it to nextbook tablet
    5. install the app on the nextbook by selecting it from a file manager (astro comes with it)

    the app WILL install with zero problems. thats what i did. Yes its combersome but it works. Problem is the app will not update since the tablet doesnt connect to the android marklet.

    Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the attempt, but no, this doesn't help. I and other people don't feel like shelling out $100-200 for a device to download apps with.

    Has anyone gotten Google Play to work on the big lot sale models? NextBook 7S. My brother said installing Google Apps would make it work, but 1 or 2 of the apps didn't install. Currently looking for another solution.

  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Member #
    121345
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    So I did all of that and it didnt work. I got the app to download just fine but when I go to open it it crashes right away. What I did since I have it on my phone already I download the Es file explorer and backed the google play store that I have on my phone to the file explorer and copied it to a desktop and proceeded from there. I can get google play store without doing it that way but still run into that same problem that it crashes a few seconds after I open it.

  7. #16
    Junior Member
    Member #
    130284
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Device
    Next7S
    I am trying to deal with this too, but I don't have another Android tablet or phone... So using something as a go-btwn w/my Next7S & GooglePlaly won't help me.

  8. #17
    Junior Member
    Member #
    130309
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1
    Device
    Next7s

    root tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman65 View Post
    I think you have to be rooted, that is what I had to do with my older nextbook 7. It has been rooted and flashed, and works great with google play.
    How did you root your next7s tablet cannot seem to find out how to online

  9. #18
    Junior Member
    Member #
    130634
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Device
    next 7s
    Quote Originally Posted by cpatrick08 View Post
    How did you root your next7s tablet cannot seem to find out how to online
    I found this thread, although I have not tested anything in it, it seems reputable.

    [ROM]DocHoppyRom NEXTBOOK 7 Premium*updated DocHoppyRom Full On Rootv2.0*2/14/2012 - xda-developers

  10. #19
    Junior Member
    Member #
    135333
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    1
    Device
    Nextbook Premium 7
    Is it safe to download???

  11. #20
    Junior Member
    Member #
    142335
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    deland, fl
    Posts
    3
    Device
    airpad
    Hi - I have the X10 airpad tablet and am trying to get Google Play on it but everytinme I download it the file goes to my droid phone. Got any ideas on this?


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with Google Play
    By G1ZmO in forum Android Tablet Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
  2. Newpad K10, ICS Rom and Google Play Problem
    By Geo1997 in forum Rockchip RK2918 Tablets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:40 PM
  3. Looking for Google Play .apk for my MID7127
    By Odd_Bob in forum Coby Generation 2
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 01:22 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 12:14 PM
  5. Google Play? Any Telechips got it working?
    By DanSolo in forum Telechips Based
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 11:18 AM

Search tags for this page

add google account to nextbook

,
get googleplay on nextbook premium 7
,

google play

,
google play you must add an account to the device to continue
,
how do i get google play store on my nextbook tablet
,
how to get google play with 4shared.com
,
how to install google play on a nextbook tablet
,

how to register nextbook on google play

,
you must add account to the device to continue
,
you must add an account to continue on nextbook
,

you must add an account to continue on nextbook for google play

,
you must add an account to the device to continue google play
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.11
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Android Tablets.net is not affiliated or associated with Google, Android Project or any of the device manufacturers listed on this site.
We are simply an enthusiast site.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.