Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thanks Tree1Thanks

Thread: How to Install Android Market on Ematic 10" eGlide Pro II XL Tablet

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Did you shutdown and restart once it was loaded?

Before you do... go to MANAGE APPS, and DELETE DATA on google market... then do above.

Should get you in nice & easy...

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered

Member #
    Thanks so much for all of the info. I have an Ematic Eglide 4 XL. I was able to follow the steps and got the market on my tablet. However even after deleting the data on the market app a few times and rebooting, I cannot download apps. I either get a server error (I can use the browser, so I know I have wifi) or I get a message, error downloading "kindle" or whatever app I was trying to get. Any suggestions?

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by katacash View Post
    Thanks so much for all of the info. I have an Ematic Eglide 4 XL. I was able to follow the steps and got the market on my tablet. However even after deleting the data on the market app a few times and rebooting, I cannot download apps. I either get a server error (I can use the browser, so I know I have wifi) or I get a message, error downloading "kindle" or whatever app I was trying to get. Any suggestions?
    You need to delete the data for Market AND the SERVICES FRAMEWORK... BOTH, not either/or...
    That should fix U right up!

500 Experience Points 31 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Sidekick 4G (2); Ematic Pro
    the Box account that hosts the files is "out of bandwidth" - any suggestions?

7 days registered 31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    ematic eglide 4xl
    TGamel.. Hi.. I followed the directions above and installed in on a previous ematic tablet... I recently purchase another one the E-glide 4xl... when I tried to install goggleframeworkservice.apk it informed me that it was already install... I don't see it anywhere in the files directory though... So I continued with installation and market downloaded but it will not allow me to download any apps... Any suggestions...????? Thanks....

500 Experience Points 31 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Sidekick 4G (2); Ematic Pro
    I have the same problem. found the 2 main files in another post.

However, the thread here: Working App Store Solution For Ematic Tablets! (No Rooting Required)

...points to the "1Mobile Market" which works REALLY well. Has almost all free apps from Google Play. The only thing it DOESN'T have is Twitter (but DOES have TweetCaster) . a few apps give parsing errors but most work just fine.

Amazon's Android app store will also work but seems to only work ONCE per install. so I opened it, downloaded everything I possibly could, then when I wanted to install more stuff, I uninstalled the appstore, re installed it. and even though (after the intial running) you can't access the Market without another install, it is still "there" so the apps will continue to work.

Member #
    Device
    ematic eglide mid 4 xl
    i have been lpooking for days for this solution i cannot get past my computer because it does not show sd card in disc management or anywhere it installs drivers but says that mid drivers not found and that installation failed any suggestions?????????????

Member #

Problem with steps

When I try to install Google one time init, I get "An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed".

When I try the later steps, I can get the book store to install, but when I finally get to the app store, I see the "Unfortunately Google Market has closed" message in the foreground, and the "disclaimer" to accept google terms and conditions in the background.

Any advice?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ads: