Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Thanks Tree2Thanks
  • 2 Post By ftanl

Thread: HDMI Output

Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #

HDMI Output

I tried hooking my Flytouch II up thru the HDMI port. Connected a mini HDMI cable to my Sony TV, the tablet displays HDMI in upper left corner but the tv shows no signal. Has any one tried using HDMI port?

Thanx for any help...

Don

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Flytouch 2
    Don just play the movie and then push the menu button.

Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    playing movies on my HDTV I get decent picture quality, but the audio is distorted and hissing..How about you?

Member Achievements:

Member #
    anyone?? I have a muffled and choppy sound watching video using the HDMI to HDTV. The audio & video are both PERFECT FOR 10 SECONDS!!!! then it gets bad...
    Picture is better then expected, but the poor quality of sound I`m getting renders the feature useless..Ok, I guess if you just want to look at still pictures..crappy sound is a real bummer!

I`get the same problem on both SuperPads II & III. anyone else? I've already tried several hdmi cords..so it's not that.
    If you own one of these & are having the same problem, it would be greatly appreciated if you responded.. don't leave me hanging..

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Flytouch II/SuperPAD Droid Charge/Razr, Galaxy S4
    When I plug the HDMI cord into the slot on the tablet and the other end into the TV, the tablet goes into a loop of saying "HDMI connected", "HDMI disconnected". I realize that it may be an internal problem as these are kind of cheaply made but other than that I am perplexed. Any suggestions?
    Please refer to the Androidtablets.net rules and guidelines before posting
    Current Android devices:
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Droid Charge, Samsung Galaxy tab 7

Please remember to press the "Thanks" button if you liked my post! | Questions?
    Be good or be good at it... That is all

Member Achievements:

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by uplade3 View Post
    When I plug the HDMI cord into the slot on the tablet and the other end into the TV, the tablet goes into a loop of saying "HDMI connected", "HDMI disconnected". I realize that it may be an internal problem as these are kind of cheaply made but other than that I am perplexed. Any suggestions?
    I've had that happen several times. It could be a loose connection, or the tablet is being fussy. Check connections, it seems on occasion if you hold the tablet higher then the hdmi port on your TV, the weight of the HDMI cable pulling down on the mini hdmi port causes it to lose connection. Power down the Tablet, power back up with the tablet on a nice level surface. HDMI should connect..change TV input to match which port the tablet is hooked to.....then find a video on the tablet..when the video starts to play press MENU on the top of the tablet & it should transfer to your TV

If you get it to work, please post back with your AUDIO & VIDEO results. Mine has perfect video but the audio becomes distorted after about 10 seconds or so rendering the hdmi feature useless..
    uplade3 and claprade thanked this.

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Flytouch II/SuperPAD Droid Charge/Razr, Galaxy S4
    It works perfectly. No hissing or popping. I just put it on a level surface and let it do it's thing.
    Please refer to the Androidtablets.net rules and guidelines before posting
    Current Android devices:
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Droid Charge, Samsung Galaxy tab 7

Please remember to press the "Thanks" button if you liked my post! | Questions?
    Be good or be good at it... That is all

3 months registered 1 year registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Flytouch 3 Superpad
    Quote Originally Posted by ftanl View Post
    I've had that happen several times. It could be a loose connection, or the tablet is being fussy. Check connections, it seems on occasion if you hold the tablet higher then the hdmi port on your TV, the weight of the HDMI cable pulling down on the mini hdmi port causes it to lose connection. Power down the Tablet, power back up with the tablet on a nice level surface. HDMI should connect..change TV input to match which port the tablet is hooked to.....then find a video on the tablet..when the video starts to play press MENU on the top of the tablet & it should transfer to your TV

If you get it to work, please post back with your AUDIO & VIDEO results. Mine has perfect video but the audio becomes distorted after about 10 seconds or so rendering the hdmi feature useless..
    My problem for the 'NO SIGNAL' had to do with the fact that I was not pressing & holding the MENU button until the video switches to the TV... now it works great! The sound however is control with the TV Remote....(Thank you very much ftanl..you just saved me a lot of SURFING...

Ads: