Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Device
    10.1 TABLET 2.1 Firmware

Unhappy ePad 10.2" will not boot

Hi, having problem with a android base 2.1 system aPad that boots to the screen showing Powered by WowPad, and that's it. Any suggestions? I tried re-starting several times and re-set, but same results. This is all new to me.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    I also don't know, I think you can consult your seller for help
    Sorry, commercial links are not allowed in signatures or visitor messages. Thank you. Forum Rule #13
    http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/new-member-introduction-site-assistance/6368-forum-rules-guidelines-conduct.html

500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Apad Irobot
    Perhaps That Lack Of Answers Means Someone Asked And Answered the same question!

250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #

Smile

Hi

I have been having these problems as well. What I have found is that it is either
    1. That the battery is not charged enough
    2. You installed something previously that is causing the boot to fail.

The way I have managed to resurrect the device is to press the power button and the menu button (I think) at the same time. Keep holding them and after a few seconds you will be shown a menu which gives you to reset the device to factory settings. I have discovered that if you clear the system, then generally the machine will reboot OK next time.

this is a real pain in the ass. I would estimate that the machine actually only boots 1 in 4 times I try and I have had to wipe the machine about 5 times in the 1 month I have owned it.

If anyone has any better techniques I would be very pleased to read them. I am hoping that this will be fixed by a software upgrade at some point in the future. Its a shame really because once I have been able to kick this machine into life I quite like it.

Simon

250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    EPAD

Help

I am having same issue power on EPAD get penguin top left corner the to screen that says ANDROID _ Thats as far as it gets. I have tried holding down all and many different combination of all buttons. HELP PLEASE....

Member #
    Device
    Epad Android 2.1

Android _ only on bootup.

I am having same issue power on EPAD get penguin top left corner the to screen that says ANDROID _ Thats as far as it gets. If you guys get an answer please post. Thanks

Member #
    Device
    EPAD 10" Wi-Fi Android Tablet
    I am having the same issue too! Is there an answer out there? Someone suggested re-flashing the device. New to this, how is reflashing done?

100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #

Same Issue - SOMEONE HELP

All,

I have this same issue. I purchased my epad yesterday and it worked fine. I downloaded a few apps, synced mail, etc. I plugged it in last night to charge and left it on the charger over night. This morning I took it to work and it tried to boot. It froze on the "unlock" screen. I reset it via the pinhole reset button. Everytime after that it froze on the "android" black screen.

I flashed it with the original rom. It then began to freeze on the Android Man in the top left corner. I downloaded the newest rom to the sd card and installed from the card. The install proceeded as it should then the screen went black with the blue led lit. I held the power button for 10 secs. Now when I boot it either freezes on the "epad" black screen or the Android Man.

I have read every forum I can find today and no one can help. Please take a minute to respond. There must be someone out there who knows how to fix this issue...and it sure seems common.

Thank you in advance.

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Fly Touch II
    Use this update [ROM] Gome Superpad firmware update 3245 Android2.1/stable/smooth/fast/unofficial and your tablet will be like a new one

31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Epad Tablet and HTC Mobile Phone
    I am having the same problem and I honestly do not have a clue how to go about this re-flashing, anyone willing to help? please

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: