Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Thanks Tree3Thanks

Thread: New Le Pan owner

Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 31 days registered 3 months registered

Member #

Smile New Le Pan owner

Good evening,
    After fiddling around trying to root several cheap 7" tablets and thinking that I hated the size of the screen, I decided to search for a larger screen size. The Le Pan popped up on Amazon and after reading the reviews, I was amazed by the glowing reviews. I purchased two for my kids and I'm IMPATIENTLY waiting for the first one to charge so I can play with it, load songs, books, and games on it tomorrow. I really hope it lives up to all the positive comments.

My name is Deirdre and I live in NC. I bought these for my two daughters, ages 8 & 7, mainly as e-readers and mp3 players. They'll play a few games and possibly do some homework on it when they get online assignments. So excited that we now have our forum as a quick research tool for me.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

31 days registered 3 months registered 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Le Pan TC 970
    Welcome to the Le Pan forum Deidre, anxiously awaiting my TC970 also, should be here in a couple of days.

1 year registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    I have Rooted my Le Pan and have has no prob with it. It does everything I need, It plays angry Birds well all I have tried so for.

31 days registered 3 months registered 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Le Pan TC 970
    Well it looks like I spoke too soon...I just got an email from the person I bought the TC970 from on ebay. Seems that the tablet is dead, and they are refunding my PayPal account. So now the question is do I try to buy another TC970 or upgrade to the LePan II? Or wait for the LePan III?

1 year registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    When you buy off eBay you are taking a chance I would buy from amazon. The lepan I is a good table for most of us, If you like eye-candy then the lepan II or III would be for you . I have the Le pan I and I cant find anything I cant do yet going on 3 weeks now. I would stay with the Lepan I.
    Hope this helped....
    Bolsa thanked this.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5,000 Experience Points 3 months registered 1,000 Experience Points 31 days registered

Member #
    Level
    Device
    iPad2 32, Toshiba Thrive 32. Lenovo IdeaPad A1, ICOO D90W
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    When you buy off eBay you are taking a chance I would buy from amazon.
    I keep saying the same thing. I see so many posts about people getting rooked from eBay and Craig's List, and yet people keep going back?
    99% of my online purchase are through Amazon and to data I am 100% satisfied.
    To all members. Remember to thank those who help you with a problem by clicking on the "Thank" icon/link on the right of the screen in the post.
    It helps us (members) to know that we are actually helping you.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5,000 Experience Points 3 months registered 1,000 Experience Points 31 days registered

Member #
    Level
    Device
    iPad2 32, Toshiba Thrive 32. Lenovo IdeaPad A1, ICOO D90W
    Quote Originally Posted by LePan_Fan View Post
    Well it looks like I spoke too soon...I just got an email from the person I bought the TC970 from on ebay. Seems that the tablet is dead, and they are refunding my PayPal account. So now the question is do I try to buy another TC970 or upgrade to the LePan II? Or wait for the LePan III?
    If you are the same LePan Fan from the androidforums I know how exited you were to be getting this and am sorry that your order fell through. However Amazon has them and they are or were taking preorders on the LP2. Check them out, they may have them yet.
    I'm going to hold out for the 3. By the end of this year I should have as many tablets as I do phones LOL, hohum. crying..........
    Can't help it though. I want one of the LP3, one of the new Vizio VTAB 3010s, a Asus Transformer Prime TF700T and just for kicks one of the 9 inch Novo tablets. Currently the most current Novo is the Novo7 Paladin running Android 4.0 ICS. But Ainovo the makers of the N7P says they will have 8 and 9 inch units out this year as well, so I'm holding out for the 9 inch screen model.
    With any luck and some determination I will be able to talk my self out of all of these seeing that I don't need them, but I believe may chances are fairly slim. Most of the time I'm that proverbial kid in the candy store when it comes to things like this. Just can't help myself.
    To all members. Remember to thank those who help you with a problem by clicking on the "Thank" icon/link on the right of the screen in the post.
    It helps us (members) to know that we are actually helping you.

Member #
    Device
    Le Pan TC 970
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidfonefan View Post
    If you are the same LePan Fan from the androidforums I know how exited you were to be getting this and am sorry that your order fell through. However Amazon has them and they are or were taking preorders on the LP2. Check them out, they may have them yet.

Yup, thats me on the androidforums also, I was extremely excited about getting the tab...I already have the screen protector and the Targus Truss case should be here in a day or two...but now that the option to get the Le Pan II has come up I'm torn between the two.

Member #
    Device
    Le Pan TC 970
    I finally came to a decision and ordered the Le Pan II from the Wal Mart website, along with a 2 Year Drop Spill and Broken Screen Protection Plan which will replace the tablet if it isn't able to be fixed after 3 attempts. It should be here some time next week. As I'm writing this UPS just dropped of my Targus Truss case.

31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Le Pan 970
    Congratulations on getting the new II. I hope it works out for you as well as my 970 has for me. I've had mine since November, and, couldn't be happier with my purchase. A buddy bought another brand at the same time and is on his third replacement. I'll just keep chugging along with my (NOW) dinosaur.LOL

ENJOY your purchase.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads: