Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thanks Tree4Thanks

Thread: Leader International Impression 10

Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #
    Michigumi by the Lakes with Sky Blue Waters
    Device
    Leader Impression10-50
    YES the answer as you found out that despite HSC and Leaders claims and Leaders online I10-50 manual download claiming 32Gig it DOES NOT work beyond 16Gig A "Revised though not admitted to change in the spec listing under I10-50 is 16 gig... Some scum sucking Leader Int. Inc. Engineering Schmo did NOT do their job and actually functionally test the I10-50 for complete functionality. So we the customers get Screwed yet again by an uncaring company.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Member #
    Device
    t104
    someone please help just bought an impressioin for my daughter for xmas and can not download from android market. i am not tech savey at all and dont understand what i need to do. when i bought it they said that it worked with android market.

31 days registered 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #
    Michigumi by the Lakes with Sky Blue Waters
    Device
    Leader Impression10-50
    Quote Originally Posted by maddiebug View Post
    someone please help just bought an impressioin for my daughter for xmas and can not download from android market. i am not tech savey at all and dont understand what i need to do. when i bought it they said that it worked with android market.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry to say they LIED to you... But yes it CAN be MADE to access the android market. That being said you need a geek to handle the software load if you are "not tech savey" the site XDA developers has a discussion thread on the I10-50 and under the moniker Moto mouth ([Q] Help with this new tablet, any hacks, roms, ? Impression 10 from leaders - xda-developers) explains how to make it work... you do not have to root the I10-50 to load the necessary software programs to run the android market but some of the APPs available require a rooted unit to function properly but they are not that many and a root will void any supposed warranty that Depression International's Inc's third party service is (un)likely to supply... Otherwise TAKE IT BACK to where you bought it and DEMAND a REFUND because they prevaricated (see LIED) to you...

Senior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 3 months registered 31 days registered 1,000 Experience Points Overdrive

Member #
    Device
    Dell 11z (1121)
    Quote Originally Posted by ixnay099 View Post
    has anyone used a 32 gb micro sd card on this tablet yet? I bought a PNY 32gb class 10 card and the tablet says card damaged, even though it works in windows and linux. I've formatted the thing a million times all different ways and still no go...
    Hi ixnay099,

I did a search on the Impression website and under specs it talks about it being able to take up to 16GB. So it's probably not able to handle 32GB. I don't know if you're still around to see this, but i thought i would reply to this question since I saw the answer just this morning.

Member #
    Device
    Impression Tablet (Adroid)
    I also ordered the impression tablet and @ 1st was very frustrated. It wouldnt play my video and no Android Market...I went to Youtube and found out about "Blackmart Alpha" where I DL z4Root and I'm learning more everyday. I thinks its a pretty good tablet once you get the hang of it. But please by all means can someone point me in the right direction Im trying to DL books for my daughters to read on there tablet there ages are 6 and 8. I found some Dr Sesus but I kept getting a force close error message. I'm not at all tablet savy. So please help meeeee. Gracias

Member #
    Device
    impression tablet
    I just got the impression 10-80....but can't stand there is no Android market on an Android tablet. Do I have to or can I load a different Rom.do I nd to root first? Found a guy on YouTube that used superoneclick to root his impression but I don't know if I should do the same....help

Member #
    Device
    Impression Tablet (Adroid)
    @ccwolfpacktx are you talking aout the guy on youtube hispanic with tattoos acros his chest? Where he showed you how easy it was with the superoneclick? I tried that repeatedly for like an hr. He made it seem much easier then it is still cant find a way to root it. If you find out please post info. Also what are the benifits of rooting your tablet? sorry newbiue to the whole Tablet realm...Thanks

7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Impression 9.7 i10-80 Tablet
    I used superoneclick and it worked for me. You have to go to XDA to find out how to get the market.
    jmort thanked this.

Member #
    Device
    impression tablet
    Quote Originally Posted by Armas83 View Post
    @ccwolfpacktx are you talking aout the guy on youtube hispanic with tattoos acros his chest? Where he showed you how easy it was with the superoneclick? I tried that repeatedly for like an hr. He made it seem much easier then it is still cant find a way to root it. If you find out please post info. Also what are the benifits of rooting your tablet? sorry newbiue to the whole Tablet realm...Thanks
    didnt work for me....but still looking for a way to root or install Honeycomb 3.0 rom

7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Impression 9.7 i10-80 Tablet
    As far as I know there is not an active recovery to flash any rom at all. I searched and searched for one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ads: